Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion on Smallville (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legion on Smallville
Flatulence Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatulence Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Loving the choice of Alexz Johnson as Saturn Girl. You guys will not be disappointed with this girl. She's a singer and somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine...and she's also a really solid actress who I think will be perfect for Imra. You guys should also check out some of her music...she has an album coming out in the Spring, I believe.
Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Calum'll make a great Garth.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
I think Calum'll make a great Garth.

I saw the promo and even though we only see him for a second, the actor playing Garth looks the part at least. The episode should be great!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Kryptonsite has a new and clearer image from TV Guide

http://www.kryptonsite.com/legiontvg.htm

"Imra" reminds me a lot of 3boot Saturn Girl but the two guys aren't very close to how I imagine a "real life" Garth and Rokk.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the link to the TV guide pic Tromium, I think they all look pretty good myself actually.
Maybe once we see them all talking and moving around in the upcoming episode they will "look" more like what we hope the real-live action Legion might be.
JANUARY 15 IS TOO LONG TO WAIT! AARRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
;-)

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

A new Smallville promo trailer. Now we know what they sound like, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8EsrGLRof4

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Thanks Trom!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Am I the only one who's going to watch this hoping for a chance to work on her MST skills ?

[ducks to avoid barrage of rotten fruit and empty Silverale bottles]

Apparently the answer is "yes."

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Am I the only one who's going to watch this hoping for a chance to work on her MST skills ?

[ducks to avoid barrage of rotten fruit and empty Silverale bottles]

Apparently the answer is "yes."

Oh, there's definitely going to be enough odiferous cheese here for a MST 3008 reunion. I guess it's time to reactivate my cute little robot sidekick.
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're allowed two sidekicks. Possibly three. Y'know, one for each Legionnaire.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wowsers! That looks awesome!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

True that! I LOVED IT!!!
Let's just give the new kids on the block their own series right now shall we! Why prolong the inevitable?? They are headed to stardom for sure!
I can see the headlines now... The Legion of Super-Canadian Heroes!
[Smile]

Smallville/Vancouver, tomato/tomahto, whatever...
This episode is gonna be grrrrrreat!!!

Tromium
Decrystallized

Merry Christmas, Legionworld. Some new "Legion" photos from Kryptonsite.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/legiongallery1.htm

Is it just me, or does "Saturn Girl" look likes she's trying to shoot herself in the head?

EDIT: Link fixed.

[ December 24, 2008, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Tromium ]

cleome46

Love that shot where Garth looks like he's making fun of Clark's sports' jacket.

Dude, you and your pals are still wearing pleather in the 31st century. If I were you, I wouldn't throw stones. [snerk]

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Great Legion Rings but I can't believe they made the actress do that old, two fingers to the temple thing.

Where is it written that you can't read minds with your hands in your pockets?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.