Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Emeral Empress back on TV (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Emeral Empress back on TV
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
They?
Hmmmppff!

I can fix that, I couldn't think of anything "cute" enough for Imra. I kind of rushed it.

edit: fixed [Big Grin]

Click for fullsize image

btw, props to Klordny for a cute idea. Thanks!

Later I realized that you had done it yourself.

Glad you liked my suggestion to add it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
The original cover with Animated Batman was Scott's, btw.

Oh. Thanks Scotty.
Group effort.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Interesting Idea Seymour! I imagine a 31st century team based on Batman might look somewhat different though. I'm surprised DC never tried this.

That Dave Cockrum vampire-character (who was supposed to be Nightcrawlers sister, or perhaps Timber Wolfs?) absolutely belongs in a Legion of the Bat. I'd make her Brin's 'sister' only in the sense that she, like Brin, was experimented upon, and while he got vaguely lycanthropic wolf-like traits, she got quasi-vampirir bat-like traits.

Night Girl and Shadow Lass totally belong in a Legion of the Bat, too!

Great ideas, gentlemen.

I could see Tinya and a limited form changing Durlan, too. Tinya could be more ghost like and Cham might be limited to night creatures.
Plant Lad would make a great descendant of Poison Ivy, too.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.