Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Haggard Lad:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vee:
Do any of them have a Daxamite fetish?

Who doesn't?
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
They revealed another Legionnaire in today's Superman.

And she was really a he, if he get my drift.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hint:

Lovey Dovey.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
chameleon boy?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Yyyyyep.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Confused]

I need to get more sleep.

I need to demand more work hours at my lousy job so I can buy comic books and then fall asleep reading them.

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I think he might have a new costume, but I can't tell because he's only partly in his transformation of his regular self. The rest of it's Control.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[scribbles in notebook]

Will this be on the exam?

[sigh]

I'm supposed to know what "Control" is, right? Unless by "she" you mean Janet Jackson.

[brain breaks in half and rolls under the desk]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

The Science Police's Control. The woman who worked behind the monitors. Some thought she was Dream Girl.

http://BlondTheColorist.deviantart.com/art/Superman-695-p10-11-148907078

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Thanks!

That dress looks like something they'd hawk where I work. All it needs is one sparkle on the end of each sleeve and some cheeseball inspirational phrase in cursive over the left collarbone.

--------------------

Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
didnt control have 3 duplicates? i thought it was gonna turn out to be Lu. And are we sure its not Yera?

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
In "Supergirl", it looks like Lana's going to be getting her Insect Queen on ....
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
We kind of knew the IQ was coming!
I'm excited.
I really like this Lana!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been getting Superman for the build up and reveals of Legionnaires, but am not 100% sure of what is going on. I'll be glad when the big event happens.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, I also was quite certain that "control" (whoever that is supposed to be) was Yera... looked quite female to me. But I probably have to reread the whole Johns Legion and Adventure and Superman before the crossover starts in April/May, I'm a little bit lost...
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.