Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Good catch Mystery Lad! I hadn't read that issue yet.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
Good catch Mystery Lad! I hadn't read that issue yet.

Click for fullsize image

but....the gerater question is.... what's she doing there at the present time? if she knows that Bart is supposed to "pop" up in 8 years in the future, then she should be there in 8 years, instead of present time. so whats up with her?!? is she watching Barry Allen as well? hmm....good mystery indeed.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... Not sure about XS, she looks more like Shvaughn Erin to me and she is a cop.

--------------------
"Our devotion to each other was unexplainable"
"You were kids"
"No Batman, we were Legion"

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*poof*

[ March 29, 2012, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainy 5, Proty, and a time bubble in this week's TINY TITANS #49.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Jocelyn made another appearance but I blanked out totally on which book did she appear...yikes!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Jocelyn made another appearance but I blanked out totally on which book did she appear...yikes!!

SUPERBOY #7. She's guarding _______ after Superboy rescued her from _________.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

SUPERBOY #7. She's guarding _______ after Superboy rescued her from _________.
yes thats the one! thanks. meanwhile, check out another interview on the Culling plus the beautiful cover of Teen Titans Annual - with the Legion Losters on front and all in white uniforms:

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/04/10/writer-scott-lobdell-on-“the-culling”-crossover

enjoy.

Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't look like XS to me. Skin is awfully light and the hair is wrong. Maybe it's new-DCU Sun Girl? (Hair isn't quite right for her either, but it's as close.) The original was a villain, but was from the future and appeared in Teen Titans.

Edit: I found a scan of the Superboy issue. It looks a lot more like XS in that issue and cant be Shvaugn or Sun Girl.

[ April 11, 2012, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Ken Arromdee ]

Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Jocelyn appears in Superboy #8 again, colored as in the previous issue of Superboy (that is, plausibly like XS). She also refers to herself as Jocelyn in a thought balloon, which could mean she is not XS but could also be bad writing.
Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
The Blight, from DnA's Legion of the Damned storyline, attack Tamaran in this week's Red Hood and the Outlaws #10.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duo_Dude
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duo_Dude   Email Duo_Dude         Edit/Delete Post     
OOh, the Blight are wicked scary. Looking forward to that.
Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Justice League Dark #10 - Mordru is mentioned by Constantine while he explains the history of the Books of Magic.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Not exactly a recent Legion sighting--but here is a tantalizing glimpse of a Legion-might-been-plotline from Comic Box Commentary: http://comicboxcommentary.blogspot.com/2012/08/landry-walker-interview-whatever.html

There can be little doubt that had it seen print, Walker's Supergirl's Cosmic Adventures in the llth Grade would have been an awesome and fun addition to Legion mythos...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's something interesting--

In Superman #0, the story is that it's about Jor-El finding out that Krypton is going to perish, with a "Doomsday" cult in Kryptonian government, lead by someone called "The Eradicator," trying to silence him, on the same day he learns that Lara is pregnant with baby Kal-El.

What's interesting is when Jor-El questions one of the soldiers of this cult, as she dies, she says that "Entropy comes for us all." As the two watch, we see that Superman, in a black and silver costume, is watching them on the planet Krypton.

This continues a trend from the other two present-day Super-titles--with Superboy playing a role in Supergirl being able to leave Krypton and Supergirl on ancient Krypton in the middle of the war that ultimately dooms the planet.

So you consider all this time travel, and the usage of "entropy," I'm thinking that at some point in the next year, we're going to have some sort-of cross-over that involves the Super-Family and possibly the Legion fighting the Time Trapper on Krypton.

From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.