Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » AARRGHH!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AARRGHH!!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.

What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[ November 20, 2003, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Mad] [Frown] [Mad] [Frown] [Mad]

This does indeed suck, Scott. :sugyn:

(See, Gary? [Big Grin] A Sugyn graemlin would ROCK right there! [lol] )

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.

Actually, not "nothing," just "nothing that hasn't been collected already." Beginning of Tommorrow's getting rereleased.

quote:
What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.

I wouldn't actually want them to collect Worlds seperately from the Legion issues anyway - its all setup.

I'd put the 6 backup in with any LotDammed/Widening Rifts TPB, LW1 (both stories) in with Terra Incognita, the leads from 4 & 6 and the backup from 5 in with the Computo arc, the 5 lead and 3 & 4 backups in with Dream Crime and the 2 lead (and backup, if you really wanted) in with Foundations.

[ November 20, 2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:

Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way...

I picked up the first issue, before it offically became a series, and was kinda disappointed. I do love the show but the book just didn't do it for me. But in TPB I might pick it up.

Still, I WANT MY LEGION TPB'S! And its not like I don't already own the issues. I just like the TPB's for re-reading.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.