Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Krypto? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Krypto?
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's something I found online.

"A highly reliable source in the animation industry tells Comics2Film that Warner Bros. Animation has greenlit a TV series starring Superman's dog Krypto. The show will be for younger viewers. Comics2Film first broke the news of a planned "Krypto" animated show back in May when we interviewed Cartoon Network chief Sam Register. Our source today was unclear whether or not the show was still targeted at Cartoon Network, Kids WB! or some other outlet."

I suppose the further they go with cartoons, they'll eventually have to consider one for the Legion, won't they?

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
DIE DIE DIE Stupiddog DIE

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
S or M,

Would you prefer a Streaky cartoon show?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooohhhhh no. Feel free to mentally add a "and Stupidcat" to the above.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Meow?**

Are you talking about Me? 'Cause if you're talking about Me...

**Yowl**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
Here's something I found online.

"A highly reliable source in the animation industry tells Comics2Film that Warner Bros. Animation has greenlit a TV series starring Superman's dog Krypto.

If a Krypto cartoon is in the works, can the Space Canine Patrol Agency be far behind?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Would Krypto talk in the cartoon? Could be painful. Not suitable for impressionable adults.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Would Superboy even show up, so they can target slightly older viewers? Or would it be a "legacy" of Lassie's...
"Huh? What's that, Krypto? Superboy's is in trouble? But he's invulnerable..."
"Stupid human! It's Metallo! Kryptonite, get it? KRYPTONITE!!!! Now are you going to come or do I have tobite your *@&/!@* foot off???!!!"

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey I used to write for Comics2Film (still post art there)! Rob Worley, the site founder/editor is a really cool guy. I was trying to think, in the past what cartoons have featured mute main characters? Snoopy...what else? Hmm...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Pikachu only says his name over and over and over, but I guess he's not the main character.

And hey, they were all mute before the talkies were invented...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Chilly Willy does not speak.

Nor do Tom & Jerry.

The Road Runner & (mostly) The Coyote.

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
If a Krypto cartoon is in the works, can the Space Canine Patrol Agency be far behind?

Yes.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
*knows SoM's true feelings of about Krypto*

He has a SuperDog Puppet! Plus he made a banner of it. He's in denial of his affection for the Super-Pets.

Super-Pets Forever!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow -

A Krypto animated series before a Legion one?

And Aquaman is doing better in sales than the Legion?

Something is not right with the world ...

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:

Yes.
Awww, I bet you couldn't even name three members of that autstere group.

[Razz]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.