Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Will The Legion Ever Get First Billing In A Crossover? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Will The Legion Ever Get First Billing In A Crossover?
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Teen Titans/Legion
Titans/Legion: Universe Ablaze
Superman + Legion
Soverign Seven + Legion

It certainly seems to be a dim prospect at least...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe DC just likes reverse alphabetical order?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Then we can look forward to the Legion/Aquaman Special Spectacular!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's probably more down to the way such things sound when said aloud...people tend to put the longer name at the end, such as:

Abbott & Costello
Butch & Sundance
Death & Taxes
Sex & Violence
Love & Marriage

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote we get Claremont and Cockrum to work on Legion/Imperial Guard! [Big Grin]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sure Legion would get top billing if it crossed over with Flaming Carrot.

Waitaminnit -- there was a "Sovereign 7/ Legion"?? What was that about?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was mostly just Imra, during the time that group was stranded inthe 20th century, meeting up with the telepath from the sevens.
She was supposed to be a bad example in the 30th century but Imra manages to bond with her, and they swim and eat ice cream.

Having said that, does anyone else wonder how Claremont keeps getting work?
Maybe it's just me.

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Bump! Wow! With BB# 34 it finally happened!

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Took long enough.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

AAAAGGHH!! Finally got a copy and despite the solits, on the cover the Doom Patrol logo still comes first! The Legion just gets no respect...

--------------------

Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Showcase '96 #12 has "Legion of Super-Heroes vs. Brainiac" on the cover. The other two features just have the name of the starring character listed, which suggests that it's being listed as a crossover between the Legion and Brainiac (also, #11 lists Brainiac first). Therefore this counts.
Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
When I start writing they will.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Most ironic of all things...that sovergin 7 never happen...total st. elsewhere ending that whole book ! LOL

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
What was Soverign Seven + Legion?

I don't remember that ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
it was one of those one shots deals. it was supposedly happening during when half of the reboot legion was in the 20th century. Saturn Girl (all by her lonesome) went after what according to the 30th century history was a terrorist of the mental kind. Found out that the terrorist wasnt really one. And she learned to have fun and not be under so much disclipine. But Spoiler Alert...turned out the whole adventure never really happend...cause Sovereign 7 never really existed...it was a St. Elsewhere ending. Let me get the official wording from cosmic teams...

*insert jeapordy music*

"Yes! In the last issue, #36, the whole series was revealed as an imaginary story. The Sovereign Seven story said to have been a comic book written by two women, Morgan and Casey (how original). Morgan's daughter's name was Rhian. The bar where they wrote the comic was the bar in which S7 hung out. Supposedly, since the characters were owned by Chris Claremont (with the exception of Power Girl), he just decided to retcon them out of existence when the series got cancelled. Truly a slap in the face to anyone who stuck it out on this series."

talk about lame...esp when u had people from the real dc universe interact with them. So that special with Saturn Girl is officially Apocryphal.

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.