Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legionizing

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legionizing
Luca
Sensor Kid of the European Legion Outpost

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luca           Edit/Delete Post     
which character of the xx century of the dcu do you like to "legionize"?

I was thinking Robin, a boy without powers who save the legion day!

[ November 23, 2004, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Luca ]

--------------------
Ciao by Sensor Kid...from the European Legion Outpost

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...I can think of a couple that I could see in the Legion as opposed to the 21st century DCU.

1) Starfire (of the Teen Titans) would make a great addition as a powerhouse female blaster with an Umbra-esque attitude;

2) Jade (currently of the Outsiders) would also add a terrific female blaster, Her addition also would bring the Green Lantern legacy into the future in what I think would be a natural evolution from the 21st century without causing continuity conflicts.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Luca. This thread is better suited for the Legion forum, which is for all things Legion related. Let me know if you mind if I move it there.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Moved.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I was surprised after the Ras al Ghul story that DnA didn't turn Kinetix into a reworked version of Terra from the Teen Titans. It seemed lik a perfect opportunity.

I'll make the usual call for the Kryptonian legacy to be seen sometime down the road though I know it won't happen anytime soon.

Yeah there are possible problems with it but a Bat in the Legion or as an associate would be pretty entertaining for a while.

We've seen the Green Lantern Corps twice in the past but a continuing relationship would be nice to see.

...and Daxam!! I haven't a clue how to bring in Lar Gand but he's a favorite of mine and I want him back pretty badly.

Which brings me back to the idea of a 31st Century Justice League. Not exactly a Legion spipnoff but it would compliment the book quite nicely. I just can't get enough science fiction in my superhero books.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca

oopppsssssss

sorry!!!!!!!!

--------------------

From: European Legion Outpost | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to agree with Vee that Starfire would be a great Legionnaire! She's powerful, aggressive, sexy, emotional...her powers aren't that she can heal, or cook, or sew [Smile] I always wondered why we didn't see her race in the 30th century (Tamarans?)

Jorge

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to see some Aquamanesque fellow down the road. I love the classic orange outfit and Aquaboy's original red, white, and blue look.

I don't know much about Starfire's world but didn't it get destroyed or something?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Tamaran destroyed at some point?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps the reboot might have a Thanagarian on the team? Perhaps by the 31st century Thanagar has found ways to bio-engeneer actual wings for it's Hawk Patrol?

Relaunch Dawnstar = Hawkgirl?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that J'onn J'onzz could easily make the transition to the 30th century, seeing as he was alive in the One Million series. The only problem would be duplicate powers, but the new Legion might not have that old rule.

[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luca

J'onn J'onzz legionized..he could be already a legionnaire!!!! He could be in disguise!

--------------------

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
J'Onn was shown as active in the Legion's era, and meeting several Legionnaires, in the DC One Million sequel issue of his own title.

And of course, there were the rumors that the reboot RJ Brande was really J'Onn ...

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm. That might make an interesting storyline, especially in the new series. The idealistic Legion and J'onn discover the rest of his race in hibernation. The martians wake up and want to resettle their homeland? Martians vs the UP? A Legion divided?

Lots of possibilities. [Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.