Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Mattel: LSH action figures! (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Mattel: LSH action figures!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Current ETA for this set is August 15th, 2011.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
So if you start saving from scratch now, AL, you need to set aside $30 a month... then there's shipping. [sigh]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
So if you start saving from scratch now, AL, you need to set aside $30 a month... then there's shipping. [sigh]

I started saving that since last Summer when they announced that...right now I have over $120 dollars. and it s in the glass jar with a label saying "LSH ACTION FIGURES - DO NOT TOUCH IT!" [Big Grin] [Smile]

but I can keep adding more if they decide to make more Legionnaires - more specifically Duo Damsel/Triplicate Girl/Duplicate Damsel...and Dawnstar! [Yes]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Thanks for the quick breakdown...that is doable for me...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcekada
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcekada   Email kcekada         Edit/Delete Post     
More than a few DCUC collectors are saying that the money they're saving on not getting much from waves 17 and 18 will be spent on the boxed set.

I hope that sells warrat a second boxed set -- and more of the Fatal Five in the CnCs.

Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Am I correct that we have a Validus action figure? I remember seeing that one from one wave that you get to assemble each part of the action figure like 2 arms, torso, head, 2 legs...then voila a full action figure assembled!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Not sure I can even make that, until I'm able to go back to work. Which doesn't appear like it's going to be anytime soon.

*edited to add*

Yes, Validus was the BOF for Series 15 of DC Universe Classics.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

saw the prototypes of Superboy, Karate Kid, Wildfire, Chameleon Boy, Brainiac 5, Timber Wolf....and they all look so GOOD!!!! ah....the card said that they would be out in Fall 2011. Fall 2011...oh...*rubbing hands* (it all was in a display window at Wonder Con in SF)
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
How does one buy stuff off of the Mattel website?

Do they take paypal or do you have to have a credit card?

When are they taking orders for the Legion set?

And did anyone get the new TYR action figure from Wal-Mart besides me?

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
And did anyone get the new TYR action figure from Wal-Mart besides me?

I saw it a couple of months ago and I had to pick it up. I always wanted a Super Powers Tyr figure, but was too cheap to pursue it. This newer figure is much better IMO, and matches the DC Direct Legion figures in size.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
NOOOOOOO... Why isn't Cham in his classic Cockrum outfit? [sigh] Still gonna get them, though.

Oddly enough, I think the scary Eighties yellow/purple works better in 3D than it did in 2D.

[shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
As my local comic book store does not see itself capable to get me the set, I'm going to order directly in the US - quite interesting experience to order something from over the Atlantic ocean.

What do you think, will we have to be quick once the box set is announced, or will I have time to wait for a better exchange rate?

Anyway I saw some pictures of Wildfire and Lightning Lad and ME Lad and I think those toys are simply amazing - maybe the best action figures I've EVER seen... though definitely lacking some females.

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Check out the upcoming Legion figures that were on display here.

Be warned the images are large (don't have my sizing programs on this computer). The packaging is the clubhouse. And notice Invisible Kid, Proty and the Flight Ring.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto Dev Em.

Those photos rock!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.