Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » New at Cosmic Teams: Phantom Girl!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New at Cosmic Teams: Phantom Girl!
Mykey3000
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mykey3000   Author's Homepage   Email Mykey3000         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, fans!

I've never really posted here, but want to invite you to check my site every once in a while. Lately I've undertaken a WHOLE LOT of Legion info editing. This includes a lot of scans, and comprehensive Profiles!

Today, a major update to Phantom Girl. Another super confusing character to summarize. With her 20th century history as Phase, Tinya Wazzo's continuity is an awesome thing.

I don't have a ton of scans in for her early years yet.

Mykey
Cosmic Teams!
http://www.cosmicteams.com/

--------------------
Mykey
Cosmic Teams!

From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! I highly recommend to everyone to visit the Cosmic Teams website, it's just jam-packed with awesome information that makes all the complicated continuity seem so easy to make sense of. And there is a ton of Legion-related stuff too! I mean a ton.

Also, glad to have you on Legion World Mykey! Looking forward to your thoughts/comments on the various obscure Legion stuff we talk endlessly about here. [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Mykey3000! Welcome to Legion World!

I just want to say that Cosmic Teams is probably my favourite comics-info website on the whole Net!

The amount of time and effort you've put into that place makes this DC-trivia addict extremely happy! [Smile]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
One of my top 5 websites I bookmark on any computer.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't checked out the site in ages, but I remember the Legion Chronology being a big help to me back when I started re-reading the book years back!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree ... Mykey3000, this Cosmic Teams website is awesome! I have only just scratched the surface of browsing through all the great stuff in there, so well done and complete plus some great "old school" pictures to make me stroll down memory lane.
Great job to all those (or just the one) involved!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I recommend everyone visit the "obscure characters" part of the website. Talk about obscure!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's pretty awesome!!!

Brane Taylor, Batman of the 31st Century, should totally appear in the Legion!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.