Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The Complete Continuity Match-Up Checklist: from Baxter to Levitz Relaunch (revised) (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: The Complete Continuity Match-Up Checklist: from Baxter to Levitz Relaunch (revised)
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Arromdee:
Added Legion #0 changes.

Question: Is Phantom Girl having a crush on Brainiac 5 anywhere in the original series? (I recall that Shadow Lass did.)

I don't recall any of the legionnaires being really that into each other outside of Star Boy and Dream Girl and Garth and Imra and PG and Ultra Boy.

Oh yeah Brainy and Kara...Tinya would have been bumping heads against that!!!!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Superboy-Supergirl:
I basically say that Post Flashpoint LSH started when Paul took over because 1) he mentions it in his first comic 2) the history is way different from the orignal run. ie Legion: Secret Origin.

This also explains inconsistencies like the Empress and Tharok being alive during Lo3W.

But the flashback Adventure issues have to be considered pre-Flashpoint

--------------------
"Our devotion to each other was unexplainable"
"You were kids"
"No Batman, we were Legion"

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leather Wolf
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leather Wolf   Email Leather Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Added Legion #0 changes.

Question: Is Phantom Girl having a crush on Brainiac 5 anywhere in the original series? (I recall that Shadow Lass did.)

I don't recall any of the legionnaires being really that into each other outside of Star Boy and Dream Girl and Garth and Imra and PG and Ultra Boy.

Don't forget Bouncing Boy and Duel Damsel!

It would be interesting if the New 52 Supergirl will ever get to hook up with Brainy again? She is the only 21st century hero that I wish would crossover into the new 31st century and rejoin the Legion.

From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leather Wolf:
quote:
quote:
Added Legion #0 changes.

Don't forget Bouncing Boy and Duel Damsel!

It would be interesting if the New 52 Supergirl will ever get to hook up with Brainy again? She is the only 21st century hero that I wish would crossover into the new 31st century and rejoin the Legion.

yeah but were Lu and Chuck a thing b4 Superboy and the legion 200??

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
The Chuck and Lu romance got started during the Legion's last Adventure appearance (#380 The Legion's Space Odyssey). Lu was depressed over the supposed death of Superboy and confided in Chuck about her crush on Kal-El and how she felt she just didn't measure up to his standards. Chuck disagreed, telling her she brought class to the Legion, just as he himself brought comic relief/morale. One of Shooter's best character moments, imo.

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.