Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » From Crisis to #63

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From Crisis to #63
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Geoff Johns indicated that he was using the old Legion stories up to about Crisis. Paul Levitz seems to be going based on his entire run (minus Superboy, Conspiracy, and such).

So here's my question: What things, if any, have we seen so far in the current LSH which wouldn't have happened based on Crisis but would based on #63 (or based on something revealed by #63)?

So far I know of:
-- V3 Annual #3 (new Substitute Heroes)
-- If Garth is known to have two sons, the original Validus story has taken place (V3 annual #2)

Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Death of Magnetic Kid
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Rond as Green Lantern, or at least the Legion knowing about it.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Has it ever been stated in the new series yet that Magnetic Kid is dead (as opposed to just having a missing statue)?
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think so.
In the memorial scene near the end of Lo3W, we see statues of fallen Legionnaires Ferro Lad, Triplicate Girl, Karate Kid II, Element Lad(threeboot), Kinetix, Sun Boy(threeboot), Rond Vidar, Invisible Kid I, Monstress, Proty, and Leviathan.
Missing are Magnetic Kid, Chemical King, Reflecto and Karate Kid.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
While I don't care much for all the changes, I'd be willing to kick a bit of continuity to the curb if it meant Chemical King could come back.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I would really like to see him again. I have never read about him "as it was happening" and I would love to see his interactions with various Legionnaries.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse my memory, but has there been a Reflecto to memorialize? There was the statue from the Adult Legion, the Superboy/Ultra Boy Reflecto, and the threeboot admirer of Dream Girl. Who else did I miss?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

The Superboy/Ultra Boy Reflecto was given a statue, which was supposed to explain the appearance of the statue in the Adult Legion story. This is the one that should be there but is apparently missing.

(There's also Stig Ah, who was Reflecto during the Five Year Gap and died).

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
I would really like to see him again. I have never read about him "as it was happening" and I would love to see his interactions with various Legionnaries.

Unfortunately, "not much happened", as he appeared so infrequently when he was alive.
But, I suppose that's what makes him so interesting now.

I wouldn't mind seeing him again in flashbacks or untold tales, but I certainly wouldn't want to see him resurrected or anything like that.
It's due to his tragic demise that his popularity has increased.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Actually, there's another big one. Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, and Cosmic Boy resign in V3 #12. If the series continues from Crisis, they're not members! Of course, they could always have rejoined, but continuing from #63 would make it unnecessary to explain that.

(I don't recall at this date... when did they rejoin, or did they even officially rejoin at all?)

Eryk Davis Ester

Only Imra rejoined. After the Universo Project, I believe.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.