Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion of Super-Support (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion of Super-Support
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
Over the years, there have been quite a number of individuals employed by or associated with the various Legions in support capacities. Can you help me flesh out this list?

In no particular order:

(1) R.J. Brande - Legion Sponsor

(2) Marla Latham - Legion Adult Advisor

(3) Dr. Gym'll - Legion Physician

(4) Chuck Taine - Legion Architect (Reboot)

(5) Tenzil Kem - Legion Chef (Reboot)

(6) M'Rissey - Legion Accountant

(7) Gigi Cusimano - Legion Science Police Liason

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
(8) Shvaughn Erin - Legion Science Police Liason, unofficial
(9) Gear - Computer geek, occasional hero (Reboot)

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
(10) The Athramites - Legion costume designers! (Reboot)

(GiGi was never Legion Science Police liaison, was she? She was, however, Legion of Substitute-Heroes Science Police Liaison!)

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

(11) Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel - Legion Academy Heads
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Computo - HQ Majordomo
Rond Vidar - Time Institute colleague
Circadia Senius - Time Institute colleague

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Computo- Butler, Pre-Crisis
Princess Projectra- Investor, Threeboot

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Was Jaxon Rugarth ever an associate, or was he generally just in a coma or the Infinite Man?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

He worked at the Time Institute, didn't he?
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Klar Ken T5477:
7) Gigi Cusimano - Legion Science Police Liason

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
(GiGi was never Legion Science Police liaison, was she? She was, however, Legion of Substitute-Heroes Science Police Liaison!)

Shvaugn was official liaison, voluntarily preboot and begrudgingly in reboot.

Gigi was never the liaison that I can recall.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Loomis, techie in 5YL

there were lots of people under LSH jurisdiction once Legion world was operational, late in the DnA era.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
the united planets and earth gov for funding the legion's headquarters and ships (hmmm speaking of...i do hope that 23 team limit is over!!)

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't forget Theena!

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

Theena is one of the Threeboot ideas that should definitely have made "the crossing."

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Flynt Brojj, biggest fan and fan club organizer.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
[Yes]

Theena is one of the Threeboot ideas that should definitely have made "the crossing."

Agreed. I was torqued when Shooter ignored her. Was also torqued that Waid never made it clear she was a full-on Legionnaire (she should have been).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.