Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Wedding

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wedding
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd say it's about time for one.

I vote a double wedding.

Ayla + Vi and Tinya + Jo.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Do we get to vote on whether super-villains crash the weddings or not?

[Hmmm?]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, after the endless series of funerals and memorial statues that comic book 'events' seem to end in over the last couple decades, a wedding could be fun!

It can't rain all the time, as they say.

If villains crash, it could be neat if they were villains with some ties to the happy couple(s). I don't immediately remember any specific nemeses for Jo or Tinya or Salu (other than the dead Micro Lad), but Mekt might be moved to make an appearance at his sisters happy day.

He might even be moved to show up under flag of truce and give her a coffee machine or something. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe as a twist we could have a villain wedding and let the heroes crash it!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Tel & Jed!! Yes!!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.