Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » April showers, Mayf lowers...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: April showers, Mayf lowers...
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Now, what is it about Catspaw's bathing habits that has Kid Psycho II so down?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
She just wanted to lick some soot off his forehead, but we all know what happens when KP2 gets bapped on the head...
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... possibly I should have waited until All-Catspaw Month to post this thread. [Wink] [Catspaw]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
My kitty, Poom(er), takes her bath when she's laying on someone - and sometimes, she just keeps on going and bathes whatever part of that someone that's closest to her tongue, especially toes and fingers and ears.

Ummm.
Perhaps we're miss reading Kid Psycho's mood?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! This thread is now month-appropriate!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I love having an archive of Catspaw topics for us to draw from for April!

[Catspaw]

Mayf will probably cower until ...well, May!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.