Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related June 2012 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion-related June 2012 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Found this information on CBR after seeing some posters ask for it:

Click for fullsize image
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #10
PAUL LEVITZ
Art by FRANCIS PORTELA
Cover by STEVE LIGHTLE
On sale JUNE 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• STAR BOY takes a ragtag team on a suicide mission into DOMINATOR space to rescue BRAINIAC 5!
• Meanwhile, COSMIC BOY searches for evidence in the DOMINATOR embassy in METROPOLIS!

Click for fullsize image
LEGION LOST #10
TOM DeFALCO
Art and cover by PETE WOODS
On sale JUNE 13 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
RATED T
• The LEGION LOST team must decide which fate is worse: staying and dying in the present or returning to a future that may be totally different from the one they left behind!
• Accused of being terrorists, the LOST LEGIONNAIRES are hunted by the new METAMERICAN and his META-MARINES!

Click for fullsize image
TEEN TITANS #10
SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
1:25 B&W Variant cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale JUNE 27 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. The variant cover will feature the standard cover in a wraparound format.
• THE TEEN TITANS LOST in an inner-world!
• What did SOLSTICE learn from the LEGION LOST team during THE CULLING? Hint: It has to do with the mystery surrounding KID FLASH’S origin!
• BUNKER confronts RED ROBIN about the missing SKITTER!
• DINOSAURS – and a new threat!

[ March 31, 2012, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm simply thrilled to bits that Mr. Steve Lightle is the Legion's new permanent cover artist!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay for Chuck and Lu being featured!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'm excited to see the Taines too! I assume their involvement will also lead into us learning more about the new Academy class?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
They WERE reviewing new Academy applicants. Will we see more?

And Cos searching for evidence - last time he asked Power Boy and Gravity Kid to help. Think we'll see the loving couple again?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'm all for Cos teaming with Power Boy and Gravity Kid. I like the idea of them getting some air time, and what it could mean for Legion membership at the rate Legionnaires are dropping. If Cos ends up being the long-time Legionnaire that quits, perhaps the lover boys could be his first recruits into a new organization?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Then they could go on double dates with Vi and Ayla. Or maybe have a boys' night out with Dirk and Brek! And Cos trusted them enough to ask them for help instead of Nightwind or Crystal Kid, after all.

I wonder if Lydda will be along on the ragtag team Thom is putting together. And why does it have to be a ragtag team? Will all the other Legionnaires be involved elsewhere?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I think they're prohibited from acting by the UP, per previous solicit.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Chuck and Lu! [Big Grin]

I just hope they get treated with a bit more respect than they got in their embarrassing showing against Cosmic King.. [Razz]

I find it a bit odd that the Dominion have good enough relations with the UP that they have an embassy, but okay....

Legion Lost: "the metamerican"? Oh dear. Also, poor Gates...what have they done to you? [Frown]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Well the very first Dominator story was about transporting ambassadors to Earth, so...
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Woo, Lu and Chuck, on a mission!

And, wow, does Brett Booth love him some dinosaurs or what? He drew a ton of them back in his Image days. (To be fair, he draws some great dinosaurs, so at least he's playing to his strengths!) He's also quite the furry artist, if his work on the Kindred is any indication. I'm surprised none of his new Titans are anthropomorphic animals.

Hm. Metamerican and Meta-Marines. Sounds like a tongue-twister. I kinda miss the Ultramarines and the Force of July, in that vein.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
they better not depowered Lu's powers!

poor Legion Lost....look at that HQ in shambles...hmmm....so they are in the future....Legion Earth - 2, perhaps?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Well the very first Dominator story was about transporting ambassadors to Earth, so...

I didn't know that! Interesting! [Smile]

I had the same fear about depowering Lu, I was just scared to say it....while I didn't really love her completely random power-up, I wouldn't like it anymore for it to be taken away before it's explored at least...

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
Chuck and Lu just might get me interested in this title again. I hope she is shown to be heroic and above all useful with her superpower. It hasn't really been displayed in an effective way yet.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm trying (and failing) to NOT be annoyed by the use of "ragtag" to describe a LSH mission-team with Chuck and Lu on it.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.