Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Gravity Kid + Power Boy (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gravity Kid + Power Boy
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
I do kind of worry that Power Boy is gonna get maimed and / or killed in the next Takron-Galtos prison break, and Gravity Lad is going to go all dark vengeance rampage-y...

Superhero couples are like catnip for writers to put through the wringer!

I'm worrying already about Alan Scott's "Sam" ... and the comic hasn't even been released yet ... but that cover of Alan in flames .... [No] dosn't look good.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leather Wolf
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leather Wolf   Email Leather Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
I am surprised one of them wasn't granted Legion membership. I do expect one of them to get hurt/killed in the future due to how often the inmates escape that place.
From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
HMPH! No mention of Extrano!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leather Wolf:
I am surprised one of them wasn't granted Legion membership. I do expect one of them to get hurt/killed in the future due to how often the inmates escape that place.

Sadly, that would be typical.

Paul seems to be writing out the old Legion Academy folks, so my money would be on Power Boy to get hurt/killed, and Gravity Kid/Lad/whatev to go all revenge-rampage-y.

Gay, straight or otherwise, comic-book couples exist to generate angst, it seems.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Guess which Legionnaire makes 10 Comic Book Bad Guys Gone Good?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm I think Magneto and Emma Frost have been rather consistent over the course of history ... its all the others that have change along the good/bad scale.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Guess which Legionnaire makes 10 Comic Book Bad Guys Gone Good?

Hint: It's not Bloodclaw. [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Flederweb. Flederweb. fo' sure.
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
hmmm I think Magneto and Emma Frost have been rather consistent over the course of history ... its all the others that have change along the good/bad scale.

I was surprised not to see Namor, Quicksilver and / or the Scarlet Witch on that list, also.

And I was also surprised to see Deathstroke on it at all. He was *ever* a good guy? I don't think so. Doctor Doom, Loki, even Galactus, have ended up fighting alongside heroes for various reasons a bunch of times, but that doesn't make one a 'good guy.'

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.