Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related December 2012 Solicitatons and Images (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion-related December 2012 Solicitatons and Images
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #15

Written by PAUL LEVITZ
Art by FRANCIS PORTELA
Cover by STEVE LIGHTLE
On sale DECEMBER 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Welcome to Barcelona! So what’s this 21st century city doing in the 31st century?
• Glorith, Dragonwing and Chemical Kid are on the case!

Click for fullsize image

LEGION LOST #15

Written by TOM DeFALCO
Art by PETE WOODS
Cover by TYLER KIRKHAM and BATT
On sale DECEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• The lost Legionnaires must decide if they are willing to sacrifice millions in order to save billions!
• Superboy and The Ravagers guest-star!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! First space-pirates and now dinosaurs? PL is totes starting to figure out what I like!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Glorith gets to do something! Here's hoping we find out more about her capabilities.

I hope she gets to interact with some veteran Legionnaires... I'd much rather see her with, say, Phantom Girl or Lightning Lass than with the overused (IMO) Dragonwing or Chemical Kid.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
How bored!
Thanks Mr Levitz!
You give all the fans wants... more Dragonwing, Glorith, Chemical Kid, and please don't forget Harmonia.
For first time in all my years with My Legion... Now I believe I buying another team of different and losers super-heroes.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well it does have a dinosaur!

We are seeing more of Earth, which is kind of nice to think about what it will be like.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
The possibility of space pirates looked underwhelming enough but now LSH has officially jumped the dinosaur!!

As to LLost, key characters not sustainable enough? We have to have continued unwanted guest stars.

I am the closest I have ever been in 30+ years of collecting to dropping all things Legion. What's this thing called X Men I've heard tell about?

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Lost solicit sound final.

I actually don't mind the new kids in LSH, and want to see more of Glorith just to get to the bottom of her mystery. They can't all be Brainy spotlights.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
That Legion Lost issue just sounds awful.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
One of the few things about Glorith I like is the awesome visual that Jiminez came up with for her. The brown skin with silvery markings, the braids, the layered 'futuristic wizard's robes' sort of outfit. I'm a huge Lightle fan as well, but I think he kind of messed up her visual on that cover.

On the other hand, a time-manipulating sorceress who may or may not have perfect control (or understanding) of how her powers work does make sense to invite the occasional appearance by dinosaurs. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That drawing of Glorith reminds me a bit of DnA-era Sensor.

Maybe the dinosaur will be a devolved bird, like that episode of Red Dwarf. Maybe Glorith will further devolve to make it go *splorp*!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
And we'll finally find out what came first - the chicken or the egg!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Which could cause more inadvertent controversy then last issue's, did they kill or didn't they.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Maybe Glorith will further devolve to make it go *splorp*!

Didn't the original Glorith go *splorp?*

Maybe splorpage could be her thing.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
So Portela is drawing Legion #15? Yay!
From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jeepers! First space-pirates and now dinosaurs? PL is totes starting to figure out what I like!

Dare we demand talking apes and super-babies?

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.