Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Current Legion Members Scorecard... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Current Legion Members Scorecard...
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So, after reading this post by some obscure poster named "MLLASH", it occurred to me that I really had no idea how many currently active members the Legion had. So, I thought it would be useful to have a nice up-to-date and updateable list of Legion members, both so we could keep track and as a guide for new posters.

So here, I believe, is the current line-up of active members of the Legion:

Active Legionnaires
1. Cosmic Boy
2. Phantom Girl
3. Chameleon Boy
4. Brainiac Five
5. Sun Boy
6. Shrinking Violet
7. Ultra Boy
8. Mon-El
9. Element Lad
10. Lightning Lass
11. Dream Girl
12. Shadow Lass
13. Invisible Kid II
14. Polar Boy
15. Chemical Kid
16. Glorith
17. Dragonwing
18. Harmonia

"Lost" Legionnaires
1. Timber Wolf
2. Wildfire
3. Tyroc
4. Dawnstar
5. Tellus
6. Chameleon Girl
7. Gates

[ October 16, 2012, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Legion Academy Instructors
Duplicate Damsel
Bouncing Boy
Night Girl

Resigned
Lightning Lad, raising kids
Saturn Girl, raising kids
Colossal Boy, Starfleet
Star Boy, injured + resigned to lead special mission to Dominion homeworld
Matter-Eater Lad, returned to Bismoll
Sensor Girl, Queen of Orando
Blok, on Sorcerer's World
Black Witch, on Sorcerer's World
Quislet, location unknown
Comet Queen, resigned for special mission, now being held as traitor

Hall of the Dead
Triplicate Girl (1 or 2 bodies?)
Invisible Kid I
Ferro Lad
Karate Kid
Chemical King
Magnetic Kid
Earth-Man
Kid Psycho (posthumous membership?)
Variable Lad (posthumous membership?)

Current Status Unknown

XS, no indication that she was ever a Legionnaire in current continuity

[ October 16, 2012, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
IIRC;

Colossal Boy is currently inactive, and working with the SPs or 'Starfleet' or something.

Star Boy (and Comet Queen) technically 'quit' to go invade the Dominator world to rescue Dreamy (and Brainy, I suppose...), but I suspect that they were re-admitted 10 seconds after they returned (assuming their resignations were ever accepted in the first place, as anything other than an excuse to be able to tell the UP that 'no Legionnaires invaded Dominion space').

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Why, one need look no further than this page from LSH # 0 I scanned and posted to LW's facebook page to see a full listing of current LSH members, which I will repost here and --HOLY SHITSNACKS!!

Per this page, the NOTTABOOT is not a NOTTABOOT at all but a big fat honking REBOOT and there are ONLY 14 LEGIONNAIRES!!!!!

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think I'll need a score card at this rate!

oh and one more thing .... "shitsnacks"

[Smile]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I'll update with retired/deceased/otherwise inactive members later.

IIRC, the retired/inactives would be:

Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl, taking a break

Duplicate Damsel and Bouncing Boy and Night Girl, at the Academy

Sensor Girl, on Orando

Colossal Boy, as Set mentioned above

Black Witch and Blok on Zerox

Quislet, apparently missing

XS - who knows if she even still exists

Matter-Eater Lad, back on Bismoll

Deceased are apparently still Ferro Lad, Invisible Kid I, Chemical King, Triplicate Girl's 2 bodies (? or is it only one) and Magnetic Kid

[ October 16, 2012, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
These are some of my favorite characters ! [LOL]

No wonder I'm not reading the Legion no more. [Yes]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Fortunately, Harmonia "Lame" Li is not listed as a Legionnaire on the DC 52 Who's Who page.

And there was much dancing and singing.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Variable Lad has a statue, IIRC, so he may have been posthumously made a Legionnaire.

Still waiting on a 'Legion of the Dead' tale, in which the dead Legionnaires (and a few other dead Legion-ish heroes, like Mentalla) must prevent a dead villain from taking over the afterlife and raising the dead to replace the living!

Like the awesome Dead Avengers mini-series, only with Dead Legionnaires! Lyle, Condo, Pol, Andrew, a couple of Lu's...

Set

quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
Per this page, the NOTTABOOT is not a NOTTABOOT at all but a big fat honking REBOOT and there are ONLY 14 LEGIONNAIRES!!!!!

And yet the picture within the picture shows Shadow Lass, Invisible Jacques, Shrinking Violet, Lightning Lass, etc., none of whom are listed as Legionnaires!

Bah. I choose to ignore that listing of 14 Legionnaires, because 10 of them are boys, and any Legion worth reading about has a much larger percentage of kickass girls!

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Wasn't Comet Queen a traitor ?
Set

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
Wasn't Comet Queen a traitor ?

Residual mind-jobbery from Saturn Queen, I'm betting.

"Hi, have this complimentary mind-wipe, you nattering simpleton, and if, through extensive therapy, you ever recover, take your first opportunity to betray the hell out of the Legion, 'kay? That's a dear."

EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
And what about Night Girl?
Is she actually an academy member or a retired legionnaire?

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Set:

Colossal Boy is currently inactive, and working with the SPs or 'Starfleet' or something.

Jeepers! You're right!

Funny story: I was looking at an old thread in which someone was listing the current roster and they totally forgot Colossal Boy, much to Blacula's chagrin, so in my efforts to be diligent about not forgetting him, I totes forgot that he's not actually a member at the moment! [sigh]

[ October 16, 2012, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:

And yet the picture within the picture shows Shadow Lass, Invisible Jacques, Shrinking Violet, Lightning Lass, etc., none of whom are listed as Legionnaires!

Bah. I choose to ignore that listing of 14 Legionnaires, because 10 of them are boys, and any Legion worth reading about has a much larger percentage of kickass girls!

Yeah, it looks to me like they just listed members until they ran out of room in the space they'd allotted, and then just quit. Plus, we've seen other members not listed there since the nu series began, so unless there's been more mass resignations off-panel...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.