Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The ALL-Bloodclaw Thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The ALL-Bloodclaw Thread!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The one and only place to discuss the 101st greatest Legionnaire of all time, and his greatest nemesis, Zombie Pol Krinn!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

-
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

-
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Bloodclaw enjoyed killing zombies ... like Silver Sorceress zombie!

-

and Terra.

-

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

.. but then he BECAME a zombie ...

-

-

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I wonder how Zombie Bloodclaw is doing nowadays.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

-

"Hello my name is Bloodclaw. I enjoy ripping Zombies to shreds, killing, and dismembering."

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

<- Thinks the Khundian challenge courts must be something other than I thought since dead one armed Robin is giving Bloodclaw a tough time. [Hmmm?]

-

[ December 15, 2012, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

[Hmmm?] Perhaps there should be an "Undead Berserker Legion Zombies" thread!
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Per Tom Bierbaum:

"The idea to team the Khunds with the Legion came, I think, from the inspiration to create some highly promotable new Legion members who could at once play to the currently trendy and sales-enhancing practice of adding vicious killing machines to group books and at the same time subtly parody that trend and write about how unrealistic and impractical those fashionable characters really were."

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Those claws don't look very practical for drinking juice ..

It's a good thing he is a killing machine ... because it would be hard for him to get a typing job with those nails.

Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I mean... really. What if he needs to scratch himself or something?
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

If only I could find a photo of zombie Bloodclaw!

[No]

Although it would probably be too gruesome with ... you know ... his face all clawed to death.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.