Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH vol. 7 #15 Preview (Spoilers) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LSH vol. 7 #15 Preview (Spoilers)
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Available here.

[ December 17, 2012, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that looks like fun, although I can't imagine Harmonia going shopping with the kids.

Hope we see more of 31st century Barcelona than we saw of Istanbul!

How does DC choose where these previews are posted? Do sites apply for the privilege of hosting some preview pages? It seems to be a different site every month.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I was hoping they'd ask that tree dude in Glorith's quarters for help.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I was kinda hoping that it would be the 21st Century Barcelona ending up in the 31st--I thought all these people from the past finding themselves in this future Earth would have more dramatic potential, but what we do see here does look pretty cool.
From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I was hoping they'd ask that tree dude in Glorith's quarters for help.

No espionage squad potential there. See Harmonia Li's not so smart.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
It would've been cool though if the tree dude went apeshit on them ... as if he was a magical security system.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

overall though I found the preview incredibly boring.

Thanks EDE thanks a lot for sharing that with us!

[Wink]

EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonderful!
We have another issue of Portela's art.
Good gift for Christmas.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Glorith's jammies. It looks like she's wearing Chlorophyll Kid's bottoms and Polar Boy's top, which probably makes sense, since she left Sorcerer's World without any carry-on baggage...

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer: Well, that looks like fun, although I can't imagine Harmonia going shopping with the kids.
I think Dragonwing was explaining to Harmonia that Glorith was going to go shopping with her and Chemical Kid, and that's why they think it's odd that she's just up and vanished on them, since Glorith isn't much of a one to flake out and 'ditch' them.

[ December 18, 2012, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Kay:
Hmm, I was kinda hoping that it would be the 21st Century Barcelona ending up in the 31st--I thought all these people from the past finding themselves in this future Earth would have more dramatic potential, but what we do see here does look pretty cool.

I suspect the people wanting to burn Glorith are from some period in the past, since they aren't speaking Interlac.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I presumed she went back in time due to the title of the issue but:

She must have traveled to some alternate reality where the Sagrada Familia is next door to the Casa Batlló and they were built 400 years earlier during the Spanish Inquisition.

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

"Over ruled, I have the monitor board, oh wait never mind, back to you Cosmic boy, I'll go fight the dragons!" he he
Eryk Davis Ester

So, I wonder who the dude riding the Pterosaur is?
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

It looked like Wildfire to me. heh heh. Maybe the Legion Lost crew is back.

Or its his brother from the alternate 5YG future, trying to horn in on things again.

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy: It looked like Wildfire to me. heh heh. Maybe the Legion Lost crew is back.
It *is* a 'time storm,' and Legion Lost *is* ending.

I would be impressed if Paul is already setting up the return of the missing Legionnaires with this time storm thingie.

I kind of figured it would take six months or so of them hanging out in comic-book limbo before DC got it's crap together enough to hand off seven characters from the end of one series to another series, even if Legion Lost 16 ends with them 'going home' on the last page...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.