Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH vol. 7 #15 Preview (Spoilers) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LSH vol. 7 #15 Preview (Spoilers)
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Catching up:

#14: Story kind of forgettable but well crafted. Not a fan of the muted colors.

#15: Walk-off home run. I could also talk about Portella's story telling all-day. He knows me as a reader. I turn the page, read three panels and it opens up into a splash I hadn't even noticed. Do all comic book readers just follow the panels like me? I suppose there are some that turn the page and give the wide-view first. They would have missed the surprise I guess.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Ya know, for the first time in my life, I really can't get up enough enthusiasm to even keep track of when Legion is coming out, let alone buy it and read it. Is it just me or does anybody else feel the same?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Why would we be on the "preview/review" thread if we felt the same?

Sounds like holiday blahs to me.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.