Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 2013 Legion Predictions?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2013 Legion Predictions?
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I didn't see an official one (not that we don't all predict the plot in every other thread) so let's throw them out there.

I'm going to put my hat in the ring and say that Harmonia Li is the Time Trapper in this boot. I saw someone else mention it and I like the idea, so I'll go for it.

Whatchoo guys think? Any predictions for the coming year? *curious curious*

[Hmmm?]

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Boy has some sort of breakdown, or is possessed by a bad guy.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Again? Or am I thinking of another Legionnaire? XD
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
First time for this continuity, barring his ages ago incidence of 'space fatigue.'

He's been acting oddly, and the Simonson-drawn issue had Dreamy predicting something funky about big rocks, and ended with Sun Boy attending a solstice ceremony at Stonehenge, foreshadowing something coming up involving that scene.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

Aaaaahhhhh, yes. Yeeeeessss. I remember now! Funny how forgettable some of the storylines in this last year and a half's issues have been.
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Sarya returns with her eye of Ekron and kill Drangonwing.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Ranzz kids are erased from continuity. At this rate, that would be as surprising to me as Jacques having his costume changed.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

I think having the Ranzz kids disappear would bother me about as much as Jacques having his costume changed. XD

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.