Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Taking a break (procrastinating)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taking a break (procrastinating)
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm one third finished with my work for tonight and thought I'd take a little break. I'm not procrastinating, I swear ... I need my breaks ... soon, I'll get back to work refreshed and that'll only make the work better, right? .... Hmm, I'm feeling a bit peckish -- if I eat, that'll just refuel me for the rest of the night ... that's productive, not procrastinating at all......
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
At least you can call it procrastinating. I am suffering major INSOMNIA. HELP!!!

Do I dare sign off and return to my bed stony faced only to stare off into the abyss of darkness?

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
nah, stay up and play for awhile!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Don't do it, Owl -- I had a little bout of it myself the other week and there's no point in even trying unless you feel yourself getting tired.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! My wife just poked her sleepyhead in here and realized I'm still up...and I have baby wake-up duty at 6am. It's 2:40 am here. Ach!
From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Ok -- I'm going back to work ... I mean it!!

I'll likely stop by again my next break when I'm 2/3 of the way finished ... if any of y'all are still around, I'll see you then [Smile]

DrakeB3004

Alrighty -- 2/3 of the way finished! I've earned me some online time to waste!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Drake! Early to be, early to rise for me. Gotta get ready for work soon.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Woohoo -- work's done ... now, when am I supposed to sleep again?? Oh yeah, the subway... [Smile]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think any of really need sleep do we? Isn't Legion World more important than any amount of REM?

And I don't even call it a break or procratinating when I post from work (like now). I call it post whoring! [Wink]

Opps, Lash is catching up. Gotta go post!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.