Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel like a part of me has been taken away.  -

But with the magic of View/Update Profile, they'll never truly be gone.  -

And hey, now someone else can get to be member #200!  -

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stu:
I feel like a part of me has been taken away.  -

*Whew*. Just checked to make sure Lardlad was still registered... [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It certainly could have been worse.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't get it? [Confused]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Pqr and Vwx were two IDs I created last week to have some Carggite-type fun with (they ended up being member #199 and member #200). When the boards went down, they were erased.

I don't think I'll create them again, but I might change my "Displayed Name" every so often when I'm feeling in a Pqrish mood. [Smile]

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Who's a pecker?! [Confused] [Good]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
It certainly could have been worse.

I just want to point out that this is SO funny alongside OM's Gates avatar.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
They were only here a short time but they left a lasting impact on us. I'm going to miss those two.

Hmmm, since they were erased from our continuum, does this mean that we can't use them in our posts?

If so the above would read:

"They e e only he e a sho t time but they left a lasting impact on us. I'm going to miss those t o."

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just how do you pronounce PQRSTUVWX? "Pick-worse-too-vix" is the best I can come up with. Maybe you could keep that name for a Mr. Mxyzptlk type of character - which, of course, is incredibly annoying on a message board. Never mind.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Sesame Street" used to have a skit where Big Bird would come across a display of the alphabet (you know, a display just laying there on a street corner somewhere [Roll Eyes] ) and, not knowing what it was, think it was a word. He pronounced it:

"Abkedefgha jekylmanop kerstoov wixiz"

-- which is how I'd pronounce it here. Perhaps the "P" is silent, or we could say, "Packerstoov."

I had no idea that 199 and 200 were you, Stu! I guess the letters should have been a dead giveaway.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Hmmm, since they were erased from our continuum, does this mean that we can't use them in our posts?

If so the above would read:

"They e e only he e a sho t time but they left a lasting impact on us. I'm going to miss those t o."

Have you read Mark Dunn's Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters, Vee? It's a fable where the author uses fewer and fewer letters of the alphabet as they fall off a statue (I think) in the story's setting. I've been meaning to buy it for a while now, as it sounds both clever and charming.

Maybe Pqr will buy it and I can then just borrow it from him...! [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.