Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Congrats on your marriage to Justin Timberlake, Princess! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Congrats on your marriage to Justin Timberlake, Princess!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to see I'm not the only one in newfound matrimonial bliss these days! Good job, he's a hunk! Just tell him to stop dancing like Jocko in his concerts, cause frankly, he CAN'T.

Better you than Britney! [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Princess!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
have i missed something !!??

when did you marry Justin !!??

i thought you picked ME to be your Royal Consort [Wink] .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Maybe the Princess is a bigamist.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to worry, Matty Poo. You're still in the running. Justin just made me an offer, and I'm trying the name on for size.

Besides, I don't think custom titles allow enough spaces for "Mrs The Boy With Ultra Powers" [Wink]

Of course, if you'd like to lure me back to you with, say, digital pictures, I might be agreeable to that. A girl needs to be reminded of what else is out there [Good]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:

Jeffy Poo! What a terrible thing to say! I'm so insult... oh, waitaminute. I thought you said "Maybe the Princess has a big ass." My bad! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

HAW! [Big Grin]

(I kinda miss Omega Man sometimes...) [Frown]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Well, what do ya know... it DOES fit! [Wink]

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Heh... [Big Grin]

Why, Princess, I can't believe you got the whole thing in there... [Embarrassed] [Evil] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I can. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------

Pov

No, no, Jeff, it's:

"
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:

Jeffy Poo! What a terrible thing to say! I'm so insult... oh, waitaminute. I thought you said "Maybe the Princess has a big ass." My bad! [Big Grin]
HAW! [Big Grin] "

You forgot to quote the entirety of the previous post, just to say "Haw! [Big Grin] " If you're going to post an homage, you've gotta get it right! [Wink] [Laugh Out Loud]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
I can. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

[Eek!] !!! [Wink]
Spellbinder
Founder

What can I say, Pov dear? Matty Poo's turned out to be a much BIGGER challenge than yours [Colossal Boy]

--------------------

Pov

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we can't ALL be blessed with an Ultra you-know-what...

And what happened to "Size Doesn't Matter"?! [Frown]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Spellbinder
Founder

It's not the most important thing, Pov dear, but it's definitely in the top five [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.