Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Helllloooooo!! Is anybody out there??!!?!!?? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Helllloooooo!! Is anybody out there??!!?!!??
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Man but this place is a wasteland tonight. Everyone must have better Labor Day weekend plans than I do...

Oh well, off to sleep. The universe should be able to get along without Legion World on call for one night.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
At 4:25 am PDT:

"Legion World Recent Visitors: 2
Greybird, and 1 guest(s)"

"The Legion Recent Visitors: 1
Greybird"

It's mine, I tell you! Mine!! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!! Muwa-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!! {evil cackle}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry guys! It seems a lot of people are having problems logging on according to what information I can gather. I tried to fix the current situation by eliminating the cause, even though that cause is supposed to help the server not hurt it. Maybe I've made matters worse.

Let me investigate what's been happening in my absence...

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I couldn't get on the board at home last night as well as this morning. I can however log on at work. Very odd.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I need to shut down and run some tests to see if what I did was successful. I didn't realize that the board opened up again by itself. Very odd.

[ August 30, 2003, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Sorry for the shut down, but it was necessary. The first time I had shut down and found some errors pointing to a "phantom" forum with neither a name or a number assigned to it. I deleted it and even replaced (from the back up) some of the files that it said were causing problems. Then the board opened up. Presumably, due to the file replacement changing the board setting. I think. Then, I had to shut down and test for the errors again. This time everything turned up a-okay.

I hope that that was the problem somehow. I checked to see if the ban list had been altered or that we were open to all and not just members. Both checked out okay. I guess I'll have to wait and see if what I did worked. [Urk!]

[ August 30, 2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:

Greybird"

It's mine, I tell you! Mine!! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!! Muwa-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!! {evil cackle}

God help us. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I guess I'll have to wait and see if what I did worked. [Urk!]

Well, I'M back in, for what it's worth. Here's hoping this is the fix that sticks, G! [XfingersX] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:

Greybird"

God help us. [Smile]
God helps those who helps themselves, Jeffey! You get the pot of boiling water, I'll get the turkey baster... [Evil] [Wink]

[ August 30, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Poverty Lad ]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Am I here? I'm not sure.... I really felt like I took a trip through the time stream without a time cube. I even had to re-register.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB
unregistered

Am I here? I'm not sure.... I really felt like I took a trip through the time stream without a time cube. I even had to re-register.
DrakeB
unregistered

Let me try this again ... am I here?!?
DrakeB
unregistered

Let me try this again ... am I here?!?
DrakeB
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
am i here?? ....
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'm finally back in.

And it looks as though DrakeB's ID's been deleted in the process [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.