Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome to "I ain't got no penguins" (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome to "I ain't got no penguins"
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
A big Legion World welcome to you. Glad you decided to join us. Have a great time!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Let us cure the dearth of penguins.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like we need a crossing sign up here already:

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
OUCH! [Eek!]

That looks painful!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorta on topic: Did you know that Berke Breathed is planning a new strip in the funnies this fall? It has a one-word title, and it's called... "Opus." [Smile]

I heard about it at Ain't It Cool News... make of that what you will!

Oh, and welcome, I ain't got no penguins!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Sorta on topic: Did you know that Berke Breathed is planning a new strip in the funnies this fall? It has a one-word title, and it's called... "Opus." [Smile]

I heard about it at Ain't It Cool News... make of that what you will!

I'd read it if it were true. But you can never tell where Harry is concerned.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, cool name you got there
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Please tell me this is true. Fer tha luva ME, please say it's so, Jo.

Man, i loved that strip. When he changed to outland, it just wasn't the same. Hell, I even have a real bill the cat. Looks just like bill and hacks all over the place. Looks like he and about fifteen biker chicks spent around three months stoned on dandelion juice and tearing up Topeka.

God i miss that strip.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way, i lost my link to ain't it cool, and my google search turns up a link that doesn't work. Does anyone have a working link, or the site it is at? Thanks.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
By the way, i lost my link to ain't it cool, and my google search turns up a link that doesn't work. Does anyone have a working link, or the site it is at? Thanks.

I believe that it can be found at:

Ain't It Cool News

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Thank you Princess, but it didn't work. I am starting to think the site is down, it says server not responding.

The attempt was most appreciated, though. You are a peach of a princess.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm all that AND a bag of pork rinds [Wink]

You're probably right about the site problems. I got in there before I posted the link, but it took a few minutes to actually load. I just tried it again and got the page not found thing.

Maybe later [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I know it may not seem like it, but right this moment, i am doing the Snoopy Happy Dance. And if you think that is weird, just imagine how i feel. I have'nt read peanuts since Shultz died. It just seems reeeeeeaaalllllyyyyyy creepy to me.

I just got onto the all the rage site and read the above mentioned Opus scoop.

I so happppy.

I can now break out the Opus lighting the firecracker under Bill poster i stole from a book store (actually, i just promised a pepsi to the clerk who was a friend if she would save it for me, it was beat up, but had that genuine feel that just buying one doesn't give me) and replace it in a new place of honor.

Let the Acckkkkk and Phtttppppttt BEGIN!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

I know it may not seem like it, but right this moment, i am doing the Snoopy Happy Dance. And if you think that is weird, just imagine how i feel. I have'nt read peanuts since Shultz died. It just seems reeeeeeaaalllllyyyyyy creepy to me.

I just got onto the all the rage site and read the above mentioned Opus scoop.

I so happppy.

I can now break out the Opus lighting the firecracker under Bill poster i stole from a book store (actually, i just promised a pepsi to the clerk who was a friend if she would save it for me, it was beat up, but had that genuine feel that just buying one doesn't give me) and replace it in a new place of honor.

Let the Acckkkkk and Phtttppppttt BEGIN!

(Now i am gonna sit in the breeze and listen to it pass through a casper weinberger sneeze)

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.