Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » our first Legion Leader....

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: our first Legion Leader....
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
keep your eye on Lightning Lad as he is reaching for post #1958!!! Be sure you send him a long loving congratulations!!!! He has less than 25 more posts to go!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
eek, will he be sporting that prince valiant 'do again?

-

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No, I think I'll go with a mullet for the occasion. [Lightning Lad]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
i believe that i'm supposed to be the one that goes from bad to worse.

that's it. i'm sending over my hairdresser, phillipe. this is an emergency!

-

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Leader?

I hereby call for impeachment!

Punnish him! Punnish him!

Send him to jail where he belongs.

(No, i don't know of anything he has done, but he is considered the leader now, and as such, any respectable, responsible society must send him to prison before he can do any real harm.)

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad,

I like the new avatar you have

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Legion Leader?

I hereby call for impeachment!

Punnish him! Punnish him!

Send him to jail where he belongs.

(No, i don't know of anything he has done, but he is considered the leader now, and as such, any respectable, responsible society must send him to prison before he can do any real harm.)

[Wink]

I did not have sexual relations with that sentient nor did I have anything to do with the break-in at Flight Ring Village. I maintain my innocence as does my wife. After all, she wants to be leader some day too. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Lightning Lad,

I like the new avatar you have

Thanks Quis. Its a photo manipulation by JoeMondo using Ingo Radmacher from General Hospital. Probably my favorite of his manips. I just wish I could find the larger image to post up.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
so soon so soon!!!! [Big Grin]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I wish Jo would do one of T-Wolf. I would love to use it instead of just his symbol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Updating: Lightning Lad has less than FOUR posts to go.....four more to go!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
I wish Jo would do one of T-Wolf. I would love to use it instead of just his symbol.

Go look at the avatar list now. [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Done, and done, lol. Thank ye kindly.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.