Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Shadow Kid gets on his High Horse

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shadow Kid gets on his High Horse
Shadow Kid
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Petition to get a Shadow Kid icon in the Instant Graemlins box. Who wants to sign?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL. You have to stand in line behind your cousin, bucko. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
You will need one million dollars to convince Nightcrawler to add a new graemlin to the box...I tried...to no avail. [Frown]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Shadow Kid]

Hey, now we just need Shadow Kid to start posting in the MMB again!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is Shadow Kid's horse a stoner?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What would be the emotional association with the Shadow Kid icon?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think we need to use this thread to get Shadow Kid posting in the MMB again for the first time since 2003.

The goal? Get this thread to roughly 1,000 posts! And each one on topic, relating to these bits:

(1) Shadow Kid
(2) Getting high
(3) Horses

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The High Horse has been through the desert on a human with no name.

--------------------

Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Can we talk about ponies? They're practically midget horses.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

"My Little Pony, My Little Pony..."

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Shadow Kid] + [Comet] + [Doctor Mayavale] = this thread!
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

[Comet] <---- uses his horse mode to snort drugs, because that way he has bigger nostrils.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.