Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » it's only FAIR that i should resign my post ..... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: it's only FAIR that i should resign my post .....
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey guy's !!!

sorry i've not been here for a while [Embarrassed]

still having major problems at home with my PC [Frown]

it crashes almost everytime i try to use it, and if i can get on the internet, i "lose" the connection !!??

i'm gonna have to take it in, to have someone look have a look at it !! because somethings not right with it .....

anyway !! as i was elected DEPUTY leader of LEGION WORLD [ which was amazing and [Cool] ] i don't think it's fair to the other people that ran, that i have come second, and can't post !!!

it's actually pretty hard for me to get time to use the internet at work [ although i am using it now !! i'm about to go home .... ]

so .... do you think i should resign my post ???

PORTFOLIO BOY was the member with the 3rd most votes !!??

what you think, fearless LEADER ... KP !!??

and everyone else !!

i lookforward to you're response [ if i can get on my PC, tonight [Wink] ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, instead of a resignation we could send you out in a blaze of glory in a suicide attack against the Fatal 500 or something. [Big Grin]
Oh my GOD! The Boy with Super powers just went into the wall at OVER 200 miles an hour! I can't ...I can't see yet if he's ok...holy cow can anybody survive a wreck like that? There's a flag on the track and some of the drivers are taking a pit stop..." [Big Grin] oops wrong 500..sorry.

Seriously though, just hang on, you'll be reguler again just as soon as your friendly local computer guru does the "laying on of hands" and whispers whatever mumbo-jumbo it is and does the ritual voodoo dance that they use to fix these infernal things.
IMO you got voted in and there's no way we'll let you back out now bucko. -heh heh heh- you're stuck with it.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with SuperPowers:
it crashes almost everytime i try to use it, and if i can get on the internet, i "lose" the connection !!??

Sounds like a virus that was running around awhile back, Matthew... have you updated your Anitvirus recently? Please tell me you HAVE an antivirus program! [Eek!] MacAfee and Norton both should bea able to fix this for you, if it's the virus I'm thinking of...

[ October 01, 2004, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Povicho ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIZARRO nO.1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIZARRO nO.1           Edit/Delete Post     
mE THINK LEADER WHO NOT POST MAKE BEST LEADER OF ALL! MAKE IT EASIER FOR US SAY NASTY THINGS ABOUT YOU!
From: bIZARRO wORLD | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I think resigning would be an awfully sweet thing to do (and it only proves what most of us here at LW already know about you, that you're a generous and awesome guy.) Still, I wanted us to serve together, dang it! I wanted us to share the bed of LMB leadership for 3 months! [Big Grin]

Tell you what, why don't you see how long it's going to take for you to get your computer back up and running, and then make the decision once you have more information.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So it's official then?

Thus begins the reign of KID PRIME/PORTFOLO BOY!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
This reeks of a conspiracy.

KP seems only too willing to drop his partner (?) at the first sign of trouble.

MATT! MATT! MATT! MATT!

CONSPIRACY!

CONSPIRACY!

CORRUPTION!

CORRUPTION!

WE WANT MATT!

WE WANT MATT!

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Not that I've got anything against Portfolio Boy, you understand...

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Portfolio Cretin.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't see any reason for Matt to resign. It's an honourary position and he clearly got the votes. If he can only post from work, so be it - our loss, to not have him posting more. We'll just have to keep a thread or two running about our "undisclosed location" deputy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
And if the cretin called Portfolio Boy doesn't wish to accept, Thora of Taltar stands ready, willing and able.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by bIZARRO nO.1:
mE THINK LEADER WHO NOT POST MAKE BEST LEADER OF ALL!

Come to think of it, I voted for the candidates with the least post-counts! Does mean I agree with Bizarro?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Why, Matt, should you resign an honorary post with no duties? (Kid Prime plans the next election.)

Keep connected when you can, and don't sweat it.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't believe it, why Matt.

quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
And if the cretin called Portfolio Boy doesn't wish to accept, Thora of Taltar stands ready, willing and able.

And he's doesn't except, I believe the votes point to me.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the point of resigning this position is exactly the fact that it *is* an honorary position. And if someone is not going to be around to enjoy the honor, then it makes sense that they should give it someone who will be. Being Leader or Deputy is fun for the person who plays the role. If the person who's elected to the role won't be able to enjoy it, then I think the right thing to do is to resign, and give another the opportunity.

That said, I think Matthew *should* wait until he's a little clearer on the exact nature of his computer problems before making a decision.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.