Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » MLLASH, Semi T., and Lady Cru Space-Rawk!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MLLASH, Semi T., and Lady Cru Space-Rawk!!!
Edda Torus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Since the LW Directory has been locked, I am unable to edit the thread.

I have several new contributions to make and little edits to make.

Obviously, the only solution is to endow me with mod powers. Posthaste.

[ October 15, 2004, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Edda Torus ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers Miss T! Usually people have to be around for a solid year before they're even considered being given Mod powers!

You've got like nine months to go! [Smile]

And there are already so many mods in this forum already!

[ October 15, 2004, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Why has the thread been locked? I can add your entries or unlock the thread if appropriate.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edda Torus
unregistered

The thread has been locked so as to keep anyone from posting to the thread.

I'm quite the picky Patsy when it comes to this thread, Semi. You may find my attention to detail annoying. If you think you can put up with me, I'd appreciate your assistance.

Edda Torus
unregistered

Or, probably better, would you mind unlocking the thread and re-locking it when I'm done?
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Consider it done. PM me when you are finished.
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Rather than locking and unlocking the thread, why not just finish it off with a post saying that the thread is for reading only, and all discussion should be done in the discussion thread? That might solve the problem.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Good suggestion, miLady. Since Edda Torus is the only one who posts to the thread (it's her baby) we can do whatever she wants.
Edda Torus
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Crujectra:
Rather than locking and unlocking the thread, why not just finish it off with a post saying that the thread is for reading only, and all discussion should be done in the discussion thread? That might solve the problem.

Well, the first post states pretty much what you just typed and has a link to the Discussion thread but I'll post one at the end too.
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I just know that once a thread hits two pages, some people just to the last page, so they might not even see the first post.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I agree that keeping the thread locked is too inconvienient when Miss T wants to update.

Miss T, let's leave it unlocked and should someone accidentally post to it, I'll delete the post with extreme prejudice!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edda Torus
unregistered

Sounds good, Lashinator!

Does anyone object to me deleting this thread and renaming the LW Directory Discussion Thread as Directory Assistance. Please advise me as I don't want Gary to give me a "talking to."

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

You should probably get Gary's permission before you delete a thread you started where it contains the posts of other LW'ers. If you don't want any more posts to this thread, you can lock it.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Garykins gets a li'l huffy when threads are deleted-- I found that out the hard way! [Big Grin]

So best to just lock it.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edda Torus
unregistered

Okay gang. Thanks! Please lock it for me until such time as I can ask Gary for permission to delete it.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.