Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LMB Espionage Squad Check-In Thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LMB Espionage Squad Check-In Thread!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Boy of 1000 Faces, reporting for duty!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt Kid checking in!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

If you go to The Original LMBP thread (yes, the original back in 2000!) you'll see that I, Cobalt Kid, am the leader of the Espionage Squad! Which is, of course, why I'm Chief of Security for life! How is it, you ask, that someone with magnetism is head of the espionage squad? Bah! For the same reason Wolverine is on the Avengers!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I have a feeling I'm on teh Espionage Squad as well but for the life of me I can't think why that would be the case. Possibly it was just so I could supply the squad with the chic-est spy gear in the whole multi-verse. Or possibly just because I volunteered and no-one noticed my slight lack of sneaky-ness or subtlty.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Any espionage squad member who checks in here can't be that good at espionage.

True espionage members check in on the predetermined thread and use their special code word within a seemingly innocuous post.

See if you can spot the espionage member reporting in on this (non-defunct) reporting in thread
Espionage Reporting in Thread

Oh and a high paying job as lead investigator at Quislet's Super Law Office of Space is the prize for the first person to correctly identify the espionage agent

[ April 27, 2006, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[LOL]
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Now, more than ever, we need the LMB Espionage Squad. The strange disappearance of plucky volunteer attorney, Quislet, esq., must be solved.

New members required!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And check in here, a thread so secret only Sketch Lad has posted to it!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, Esq. has disappeared?

I offer my service in the search for him.

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I also offer my services. He's already been missing for 22 hours and 53 minutes!
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
But Time Teller Lad, how many seconds has he been missing?
From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Too many! We must find our friend and colleague before many more elapse!
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

Oh Time Teller Lad,

Quiselt, Esq. was the first Legion Worlder to befriend me and my men. I feel at a lost with him being missing. I really appreciate all your help.

*Helena gives Time Teller Lad a hug.*

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

That was speedy service. Quislet, esq. is back. And the LMB Espionage Squad fades silently back into the shadows....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Fat Cramer,

I am still tied up and blindfolded in an undisclosed location. I am able to post due to my telepathic internet connection via Titan Communications.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.