Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » things that make you feel stabby (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: things that make you feel stabby
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
AKA things that angry-up your blood!

The worst is when you're in line with three items at the grocery behind the lady with two full carts. You've been waiting 10 minutes already, and there's still a whole cart to go.

Finally, another cashier opens--- and takes the customers behind you that have only been waiting 5 seconds.

Yep, that makes me feel stabby alright.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
heh. I'm usually the one keeping eyes wide open for another cashier to open, and the first or second in the new line.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
People who drive too slow on the highways. That angers me like no one's business. Its just as dangerous as someone driving too fast *and* keeps me from getting somewhere at a timely pace!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
When you're at a gas station, paying for gas and the person ahead of you is buying scratch & win lottery tickets, scratching them then buying some more...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I agree, Nancy. One of my pet peeves... lotto, too! They just rattle off numbers, one after another, and all I wanna do is buy a cuppa joe and get back on the road!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
oh FC got one of my big ones too...I JUST WANT MY PEPSI!!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
AKA things that angry-up your blood!

The worst is when you're in line with three items at the grocery behind the lady with two full carts. You've been waiting 10 minutes already, and there's still a whole cart to go.

Finally, another cashier opens--- and takes the customers behind you that have only been waiting 5 seconds.

Yep, that makes me feel stabby alright.

This happened to me just after I signed off. Although in a drugstore rather than a grocery store. I was waiting in line. A new register opens up and someone who just got there ducked over.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
i feel stabby a lot ... i feel stabby whenever someone says "I personally ..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I personally can see that. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
As a waiter, I hate when I go to take a customers order & they wave me away because they're on their cellphone! ARRRGH!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
People talking trash about you when you can hear them. *stabs*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

people who take up the entire sidewalk - and then walk slowly.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

BTW, did you all hear what Cali did last weekend? Well-

Oh, hi, Cali!

-Well, she and you-know-who went over to [mumble, mumble, mumblee] where they [cough!]

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, look - there's Kent on the floor with... a knife in his back??

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Bloodstains on my new wool carpet -- aaack!

<grabs the ginsu knife from the kitchen and tears through the house in a bloodlusting rampage>

Someone's gonna pay for this . . . but only in a room with ceramic tile and a floor drain.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.