Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » the all-GO to the BITS FORUM & check out Dean's MODEL threads thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: the all-GO to the BITS FORUM & check out Dean's MODEL threads thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Good Lord, why haven't you already*?

Sketch Lad is spewing out some KICKASS drawings, and we get to decide who wins.

What gives me the biggest giggles is, these threads have gotten TD to participate in Survivor-type threads at last! [chuckle]

*Feel free to explain why you haven't already. (And then go rectify your oversight!)

I'm sure one of the more computer-literates will provide links (hint!) to make it super-easy for you lazier types.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, why haven't you???!!!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
The reason the Model threads are so fun is because people are going there and participating with nominations and votes and comments. The very democratic process of elimination is alive and well and things happen there that I would NEVER come up with on my own.

There are several regulars keeping the competitions going, but others pop in from time to time, too. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

Currently, we are awaiting new challenges from the top 4 Female Extraterrestrial Models and from the top 8 Autumn Auburns (male and female).

I haven't been to the MMB in a while, and was delighted to find this thread here! Thanks a lot, Lash!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thank you for the fun, Dean!

Hey, lazy!

Click here:

FEMS

I mean, unless you *don't* like hot space-chicks. And if you don't I'm not really sure why you hang out here... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hot Nurse Showdown in FEMS!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
The new Autumn Auburns pics are up, and Sketchy has outdone himself.

Click this link to go directly to the new challenge or click here to start from the beginning.

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

The competition for the RAVEN-HAIRED SUPERMODELS has just begun!

See the contest pics here

and discuss the Ravens here!

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Annnnd the TOP HAT competition and its discussion thread!
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Sketchy's more than hinting about an upcoming Supermodel thread...
Sketch Lad
Advisor

OPEN CALL!!!

There is currently ONE spot available for some gorgeous Legion character to fill. It could be a male, a female, a robot, a monster.

You, the voters decide! Go on over to Bits and NOMINATE!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Hooray!

Vote, sentients, vote!

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
dial-up. [Frown]
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The top 24 have been selected and put into groups of six. A quick, black and white sketch portrait was done.

BB, your nomination for the eye thingy was given a place in the line-up. I made an executive decision about him/her/it. I have decided to call *him* Drak IV, since that's his home, and the closest we came to a name for him. Ambush Bug named him Superman 2, but I just can't. He also says "EEP!" a lot, and I thought about calling him that, but Drak works.

I'm calling the current contest RPM (Return of the Pinup Model). I'll post updates about it here, cuz the MMB's so fun.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

BTW, it's time to vote to REJECT one contestant from each group, meaning 4 will be out...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ATTN: STRAIGHT FEMALES & HOMOSEXUAL MALES!

Go
HERE for some sexy-boy fun, Dean Lee style!!!

(also available to interested lesbian females and straight males)

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.