Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » You know who needs a love interest? The Election Tyrant.

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You know who needs a love interest? The Election Tyrant.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Considering we don't even know the Tyrant's gender or sexual preference, lets take a vote and makes someone explore this further.

Needless to say, I'm sure no one will be voting me.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I always assumed the Election Tyrant was kind of a cross between the Legion computer that picked Cosmic Boy as the first leader and the Computer Tyrants of Colu!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Cobie would make a good love interest for the Election Tyrant. Especially if the ET is as Eryk puts forth.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps Giant Robotic Lesbian has a friend...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps I AM Giant Robotic Lesbian...
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Jillikers ET! You can get in a lot of trouble using that ALT--its for the election only!

Don't make me check your IP address now! I'm a mod here and stuff!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Love makes people and tyrants do strange things. Or maybe it just gets lonely when you're only let out every three months. Maybe the reclusive Election Tyrant would enjoy the company of the On-Topic Angel.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The tragedy of the Election Tyrant is that only three LMBers can use him at one time...and his tyranny is so strong, that they are constnatly tempted to make the Tyrant a full-on ALT--and thus generate into Tyranny themselves!

He's like the LMB's Ring of Power!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I always assumed the Election Tyrant was kind of a cross between the Legion computer that picked Cosmic Boy as the first leader and the Computer Tyrants of Colu!

Hmmm...does Reboot have a love interest? [Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, I second Lard Lad's suggestion! [Big Grin] Maybe it'll make him less prickly. [Wink] (Maybe not.)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I third this, for the amusement value.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...and so the motion passes!

"Election Tyrant and Reboot, sittin' in a tree--K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

A space-love that will rock Legion World to its core!

For some reason, this star-crossed love means that the Election Tyrant must have different colored skin. I say aqua-colored.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

Well it is election time... perhaps Reboot will declare his intentions now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.