Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » It's been a long time since we've had a poll Poll

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's been a long time since we've had a poll Poll
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Just because....

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked rich over intelligent. [Smile] I'm currently somewhat broke and even though I'm happy and somewhat intelligent...I WANT TO BE RICH!!!

I picked Spy over Voice cause I think he's more ready though I think her powers are awesome. It was a gut pick. This guy looks like he can be an asset right away.

And ALL the vacation spots sound good for me! But I had to pick one.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Chocolate cake and chocolate pie (although pumpkin pie only lost by the slightest margin.)

I voted "none" for the new batch of Legion rejects. I don't find any of them interesting, and I think it was too soon to introduce newbies anyway -- I would rather the established Legionnaires each get a spotlight first.

Five-star hotel, because I want to be pampered just like those horrible rich girls I went to school with -- except I would be nice to everybody.

If I could be anything, I'd want to be happy. Happiness, real happiness, has been so elusive for me from about 4th grade to the present day.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Other ~ Key Lime Pie rocks!

Chocolate Cake

I'd rather be happy in life than any of the other options.

None of the new recruits (except maybe that last kid) seemed interesting enough to qualify, though I wouldn't mind seeing Fruit Boy stick around [Big Grin]

A beach front cottage is my dream existence [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Banana Cream because my mom always made it so good. Coffee cake because it made me remember my grandmother. I was thinking comfort foods all the way.

Beautiful - I've always been envious of beautiful people. Shallow? Sure, but honest.

M'Rissey - the little guy has me curious, plus I think he is the one most likely to actually be offered membership.

5 Star hotel and the cosmopolitan city. I could actually even skip the hotel. Just give me the city. I've been stuck in Tucson for the last eight months!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Chocolate pie..mmmmm....

Chocolate cake of course! I still have half a birthday cake left. [Smile]

Happy...high school has taught me a lot.

Fruit Boy! I'm just suprised that he isn't winning!!

Mountain camp site...er picked that before I saw the other options. I love the Rocky mountains in Colorado, but I'm not a huge fan of camping. Should've picked the ski resort.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked Pumpkin pie, but I was tempted to go Other for Mincemeat.

Coffee Cake. I don't really like cake anyway. Too much bread.

Intelligent. Everything else can be faked.

M'Rissey seemed most immediately useful, and would free up the people I want to see for exciting action roles while he sits back and minds the P's and Q's.

5 star hotel with a pool and perhaps a hot tub in the room, ideally in Vegas? Tempting, but all my stuff is at home. So home it is.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Current results:

We have a tie between Choclate pie and Pumpkin pie. Chocolate cake is a clear favorite with Coffee cake as the only other competitor. Happy leads, followed by Intelligent then Rich. No one (so far) wants to be popular. And we have a three way - tie between M'Rissey, Spy, & Fruit Boy. And for Vacations, another tie between a beach front cottage and a 5 star hotel in a cosmopolitan city.

Beach front was my choice although I would alternate it with being on the road and finding new places. I also picked Apple pie because I have just started learning how to bake one.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I broke the reject tie! Go, Spy!

I think I've been intelligent long enough. It'd be fun to be rich instead.

apple pie, choc cake, 5-star hotels (I've done plenty of those other things and then some. well, not the beach so much).

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And it's tied again with another vote for Fruit Boy (I love that name!).

Pecan pie for me (I've lived in Texas for almost ten years) and chocolate cake. I voted to be intelligent which is, among the choices, probably the one that best describes me in real life, though I'll admit that being rich or beautiful would be interesting.

And I always enjoy visiting cities, though I rarely get to stay at a five-star hotel.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Pie - Other (peach)
Cake - Other (cherry cheese)
To be - Happy (well, duh)
Reject - Fruit Boy (it's Fruit Boy!)
Vacation - Road Less Traveled (sounds fun and mysterious)

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Pie: Bananna Cream
Cake: Other: Bananna Cake (Like my Nana used to make)
To Be: Rich, so I don't have to work 7 days a week to pay for my extravagent spending habits.
Reject: None, There's a reason why they're called Rejects!
Vacation: 5-star hotel, natch!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The Poll has closed.

Appple pie squeaked by Chocolate and Pumpkin as favorite pie, with a 3 way tie for third between Banana cream, Pecan, & Other (I suppose Other doesn't really count because it could be three separate others)

Chocolate Cake was the hands down favortie, Coffee cake finished a distant second with 5 votes.

Most wanted to be Happy, then Intellegent, then Rich. One person wanted to be beautiful and no one wanted to be popular. I suppose being comic book geeks, we are use to not being popular. [Wink]

It was a tie between Fruit Boy and Spy to be a Legionnaire. M'rissey and "none" tied with 4 votes a piece. Poor Sludge and Sonar - no votes.

And for vacation it looks like a 5 star hotel in a cosmopolitan city, followed by a beach front cottage.

Thank you all for voting.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.