Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's right! It's the return of the most democratic high posters club on the board! For all of you tired of posters like Cobalt Kid and Lightning Lad and MLLASH and Quislet, Esq. and so on who always go on and on about how many more posts they have the rest of us, blah, blah, blah, and who really wish that just once *you* could be counted among the top posters, this club is for you!

Yes, this is your chance to join this new top posters club! One where none of your posts before tonight matter at all! So everyone is on equal footing! All it takes to be a member of this club is to have on of the five highest post counts on this thread!

To keep track of who is and who ain't a member, it is highly suggested that you post a total of your current posts to this thread at the bottom of each post, as follows:

Posts to this Thread: 1!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And here's my initial contribution--the first of the approximately one zillion to come!

Mwah-ha-HAAAAA!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Current members of the Top Five Posters to This Thread Club:

1. Eryk Davis Ester
2. Lardlad

PTTT: 2

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's this "Lardlad" getting credit for my posts? Hmmm?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, revised list:

1. Eryk Davis Ester
2. Lard Lad

PTTT: 3

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Lardlad" is probably from the same universe as "HHW," my occasional counterpart.

PTTT: 1

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Welcome to the thread, HHW! [Big Grin]

(in the lead, now!)

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
HHW is not here, but I am.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Or at least I was. Nighty-night!

PTTT:3

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

G'night!

PTTT: 4

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
G'night!

Now you are in the lead. your post #3 just left you tied with Eyrk Davis Ester aka EDE

EDE, when you quote someone (like I just quoted Lard Lad) does that add to their post total as well?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
And seeing how there have been only 4 posters to this thread (as of this moment) I am one of the top 5 posters to this thread. Take that everyone else. [Razz]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Current list:

Lard Lad: 4
Eryk Davis Ester: 3
He Who Wanders: 3
Quislet, Esq.: 3

Dare I pass EDE on this list too?????

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
This will likely be my only post to this thread.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Still, as of now, you are one of the top five posters to this thread.

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.