Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm Pink so therefore...

PITT: 4

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm Spam.

PITT: 5

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

However, in an attempt to be contrary...

PITT: 6

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

Maybe i should try to be in the bottom five posters in this thread.

PITT: 7

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

What do you think?

PITT: 8

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

I'd really like to know.

PITT: 9

--------------------
Faithfull

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers!

PTTT: 2

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that you shouldn't split up a single thought into multiple posts, just to pad your post count.

PTTT: 8

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You know... as long as no more than nine persons post to this thread, then there will be an overlap between the Top Five Posters to this thread and the Bottom Five Posters to this thread.

PTTT: 4

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What happens if more than 5 posters make only one post to this thread?

PTTT: 9

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Also EDE, I asked you a question on page 1.

PTTT: 10

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

The answer to you question is "No".

PTTT: 5

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The best part about this for me is that if one of you post-hookers your way into 100, 200 or even 500 posts, I'll still have thousands more posts than you.

Nyahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

No, seriously, nyahahaha

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I meant it. Nyahahahahaha
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Like anyone cares, Mr. 2-poster!

PTTT: 6

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.