Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
And yet all this talk of tea has left me a bit thirsty.

PTTT: 2

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh who will help locate Quislet, Esq.?

PTTT: 3

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No need to worry, Mz. Handbasket. I think Quis comes equipped with a LoJack transceiver.

PTTT:43

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why does everyone think Quis disappeared?

(*gasp* I hope Cobalt didn't do something to him! Quis has been considering helping me out with the case against Cobalt since I got out of the psyche ward--surely he wouldn't be that bold--!)

PTTT: 136

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Helena, I'm with you--let me know how I can help.

PTTT: 137

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

Mr. Lard Lad,

Do you really think that Cobalt Kid had something to do with Quislet, Esq.'s disappearance?

PTTT: 4

Helena Handbasket

Mr. Lard Lad,

Could you investigate the old abandoned ice cream parlol? There are reports of a phantom soda jerk haunting it.

PTTT: 5

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket:
Mr. Lard Lad,

Do you really think that Cobalt Kid had something to do with Quislet, Esq.'s disappearance?

PTTT: 4

Helena, I wouldn't put anything past that, something-or-other! He did kill me, after all!

PTTT: 138

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket:
Mr. Lard Lad,

Could you investigate the old abandoned ice cream parlol? There are reports of a phantom soda jerk haunting it.

PTTT: 5

Sure, I "investigate" there a lot, so I'll check for this phantom while I'm there.

PTTT: 139

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Helena, do you have a sister named Hedina?

PTTT: 92

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody find out who snatched Quis yet?

PTTT: 44

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
No, but it has turned into a bit of a game

Where in the world is Quislet, Esq.?

PTTT: 130

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Helena, do you have a sister named Hedina?

PTTT: 92

No, but it could be a distant cousin.

PTTT: 6

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[Mad] And here I thought Quis was edited into an old thread where we'd use the clues to track him down--all that work for nothin'! [Razz]

PTTT: 140

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Wow! This thread really helped inflate my post count in a short time!

Thanks, EDE! [Hug]

PTTT: 141

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.