Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: The Top Five Posters to This Thread Club!-- 2008 Edition!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Top Five Posters to This Thread:

1. Quislet-- 10
2. Faraway Lad-- 9
3. Eryk Davis Ester-- 7
4. Lad Boy -- 6?
5. Lard Lad -- 4

PTTT: 7

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I regret to inform you of a revolution, the new ruling Junta decrees the nullification of all previous PTTT in favor of the new notation P(T)^3. PTTT counts will be exchanged for P(T)^3 at the rate of 1000 PTTT = 1 P(T)^3.

The Junta suggests that P(T)^3 will usher in a new golden age of obscure spreadsheet-style official communications.

Define Var P(T)^3 as integer
Count(P(T)^3),TamperLad

P(T)^3),TamperLad = 1

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I regret to inform you of a revolution, the new ruling Junta decrees the nullification of all previous PTTT in favor of the new notation P(T)^3. PTTT counts will be exchanged for P(T)^3 at the rate of 1000 PTTT = 1 P(T)^3.

My head hurts.

PTTT (or whatever) = 4

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like Tamper's been smokin' a blunt filled with calculus! [LOL]

PTTT: 5

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
The best part about this for me is that if one of you post-hookers your way into 100, 200 or even 500 posts, I'll still have thousands more posts than you.

Nyahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

No, seriously, nyahahaha

It is only a matter of time before I take your place as top poster of the board.

PTTT: 11

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

In the future, there will no longer be prostitution. There will only be post-hooking.

PTTT: 8

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am sure there will be prostitution in the future (provided that there are people). The question is whether it will be legal or illegal.

PTTT:12

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmmm.. . Right now I am the only double digit poster. Can I maintain this rigorous posting frenzy????

PTTT: 13

[ May 16, 2008, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who, me? Bitter about being a n00b all over again? Nah. Not even.

PTTT: 1 stinkin'post

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Who, me? Bitter about being a n00b all over again? Nah. Not even.

PTTT: 1 stinkin'post

A little Febreze tm will help with any post that is stinking.

PTTT: 14

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Fabreze, huh? I shall consider that, Quis. Thank you. Any thoughts on potpourri?

PTTT:2

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I am sure there will be prostitution in the future (provided that there are people). The question is whether it will be legal or illegal.

PTTT:12

Ah, but there won't be people. I have no doubt that our post-human descendants will engage in post-sexual activities for post-currency, however.

PTTT: 9

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"post-sexual"? Sounds kinky! [Drool] [Love]

Or would that be post-kinky? [Confused]

PTTT: 6

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Hmmm, I thought post-sexual activities included things like getting dressed and going home.

PTTT: 3

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

[LOL]

PTTT: 7

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  34  35  36   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.