Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Stealth: Our Latest Top 50 Poster! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stealth: Our Latest Top 50 Poster!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations to Stealth on the occasion of her 2318th post, which qualifies her for membership in that most exclusive club, the Top 50 Posters (e.g., those listed on page 1 of the Membership Directory)!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Exclusive, yet changeable. Did HWW mention the $50 membership fee?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Or the mandatory crocodile wrestling?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah! Another excuse for hazing! [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Stealth! Keep'em coming. I've heard that when you crack the top 30 they buy you a new car and a throw in a tank of gas.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
With the price of gas these days, that honor is reserved for those who reach the Top Twenty. (I'm still waiting for mine . . . )

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

You people are awesome. This board is the most fun place on the entire internet.

Top 50...cool. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Stealth! [Hug]

I, by the way, am currently ranked #27--with a BULLET!!

I'm poised to overtake IB, Faraway, Tamper and Jorge in probably less than a week (I just passed Cali!) unless they suddenly amp it up! I'm only 48 posts behind the leader of that group, Jorge.

Top 23, here I come! And, then...I'm after you, Abin! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Congrats, Stealth! [Hug]

Let me echo the congrats, Stealth!

And Lardy, do you know for sure which "me" you're taking aim at?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Congrats, Stealth! [Hug]

Let me echo the congrats, Stealth!

And Lardy, do you know for sure which "me" you're taking aim at?

Yeah, the one with the most posts! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Abin, Lardy, thank you. I feel even more at home here at Legion World than I already did. [Hug] [Hug]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We should be thanking you, Stealth, since so many of those posts were great reviews!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Awwww. That's very sweet of you to say, Cobie. Thanks. [Hug]

Which reminds me, I've really got to get some more Excalibur and Baxter Legion reviews written.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Update: I'm officially in the Top 25 as of tonight, by a small margin and very close to overtaking Tamper and Ultra Jorge! The interesting thing is these two are still active posters, as is Faraway whom I'm slightly ahead of, but all three are in the midst of a posting lull. If any one of them amps it up, nothing's certain for me.

Meanwhile, Stealth's still at 50 but within striking distance of many of those in the slots abover her. Rickshaw1, for example is currently only 26 posts ahead of her, and 45-48 are all pretty close. At the moment she's only 123 posts from overtaking Portfolio Boy at 45! It might take a while to get there, but Stealth's ON THE MOVE, baby!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Which reminds me, I've really got to get some more Excalibur and Baxter Legion reviews written.

And we eagerly await them!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.