Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » The newest arrival! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The newest arrival!
Jeffrey Allan Boman
Online, but working on his zine.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeffrey Allan Boman   Email Jeffrey Allan Boman         Edit/Delete Post     
I just registered on this board today, but I've been a fan of the Legion for decades already!

I publish a zine about comicbooks. It's supposed to be general, but a lot of what I've written about has been focussed on the LSH. [Smile]

--------------------
The Original Universe, a fanzine about comics.

More information at http://fanselfpub.wetpaint.com

From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World. Be warned- we're not normal folk here.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Welcome to Legion World. Be warned- we're not normal folk here.

Right. Modesty forbids us from acknowledging how far superior we are to the average mortal.

Welcome to the site.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Jeffrey.

Of course we're not normal. Legion fans are a cut above the rest!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
They told you about the $500.00 entrance fee, right? As self-appointed treasurer of Legion World, checks can be written directly to "Omni Craig". I'll PM you the address. [Wink]

Kiddin'...welcome Jeffrey.

Not only are we "a cut above the rest" as HWW says, we're also all 1000 years ahead of our time(s)! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Allan Boman

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeffrey Allan Boman   Email Jeffrey Allan Boman         Edit/Delete Post     
I know folks who are (or were) members of Klordny and Interlac, two LSH-specific APAs. This has a wider spectrum of members.

(Not that I'd be upset if folks join my zine, of course. [Wink] )

--------------------

From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, JAB!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Bonjour, Jeffrey!

A few of us here on LW are Klordyites. I usually live an hour south of Montreal, but not at the moment.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Jeffrey, welcome to Legion World. Hats optional but encouraged.

We appear to have a diverse memberhship, but there are rumours that we are all alternate ids of Nightcrawler.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Jeffrey. Jump right in and have a great time! [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, JAB! Hope you survive the experience! Oh wait that's for another group. UM... Welcome to Legion World, JAB! Hope you have a limerick to post! Or an Inane One Word Post! Or A Legion Name for a Real Person! Just don't post in the Kill Tis Thread Thread.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Allan Boman

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
A few of us here on LW are Klordyites. I usually live an hour south of Montreal, but not at the moment.

Hmm... I used to know a Klodny member in Montreal now (Verdun, I think).

I'm one of the rare trilingual Quebecers here in town (well, I work with 3 of them, so maybe not so rare... I don't speak fluent Interlac, so that's not my third. [Smile]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeffrey, I sent you a Private Message. I point this out as you are new; you might not notice the blinking red icon to the top left of the page (you may have to scroll up to see it).
You can also access PMs from the "my profile" feature at the very top right.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Allan Boman

I got the PM. I was notified of it in my e-mail fine.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Jeffrey!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.