Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Congrats to Cobalt Kid (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Congrats to Cobalt Kid
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
For breaking the 19,000 post mark.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
He'll be a Double Time Trapper in NO time! [TimeTrapper] [TimeTrapper]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I would post 10,000 times,
And I would post 9,000 more
Just to be the man whose 19,000 posts
Are more than yours and yours!

(with apologies to the Proclaimers!)

Congratulations, Cobie!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Cobie.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! Thanks guys! This is pretty cool! I wonder what strange board features activate when you reach 20,000? I still can't get over all the features I activated when I reached 15,000 and 10,000!

We might have to start figuring out what important topic I should post about for post 20,000. Pantha's severed head, favorite members of the Inferior Five and best types of deli meat are all possible topics...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Jillikers! Thanks guys! This is pretty cool! I wonder what strange board features activate when you reach 20,000?

Actually, you get rebooted back to "Applicant." [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
quote:
Jillikers! Thanks guys! This is pretty cool! I wonder what strange board features activate when you reach 20,000?

...and your post counter begins to run backwards! [Wink]

'grats CK! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Post-Whore! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Congrats, Cobester!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Jillikers! Thanks guys! This is pretty cool! I wonder what strange board features activate when you reach 20,000? I still can't get over all the features I activated when I reached 15,000 and 10,000!

We might have to start figuring out what important topic I should post about for post 20,000. Pantha's severed head, favorite members of the Inferior Five and best types of deli meat are all possible topics...

Why not a post about which deli meat each member of the Inferior Five like with Pantha's severed head?

I hear Merry Man prefers pastrami with Pantha's severed head.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay Cobie! Congratulations!

Here's to the next 19,000...and beyond.

[Cheers]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
quote:

There were some posters here with more than 20,000. They kind of disappeared. Then I remember some older scruffier types with the same name but lower posting numbers and another group, whose numbers started at zero. It's all very fading in the back of my mind. Red skies, white skies, then a kind of ... banging. I see and read a lot I don't quite understand, posting as a steel wall.

Anyhow, congratulations. Do your folks know where you spend your evenings?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Double Trapper... With Cheese!

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     

quote:

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:

quote:

A post so good it had to be made twice! [Wink]

Do you know what they call a Douple Time Trapper with Cheese in France?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Trappeur de double temps avec du fromage

Retranslated back to English as: Trapper of double time with cheese

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.