Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Where in the world are YOU? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Where in the world are YOU?
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Right here

Office window is dimly lit by the light of Legion World.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, most of the time. But people who know me know that I tend to go away from time to time. Next up: Indonesia
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
California! Bay Area! [Smile]

I grew up there!

Now I'm in Santa Barbara, CA in the good ol' US of A.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Westerly RI, when I'm not in Portsmouth NH, or Groton CT, or Chesapeake VA, or San Diego CA, or Bremerton WA, or Honilulu HI, or...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guys! Glad for those who have responded. Just to be a little more specific, I am in Western North Carolina, near Asheville. Hey Lardy, I was in Charleston in April and stopped at Captain's Comics--ever go there?
I'm actually surprised; Only being here for 4 months, I thought more of you might be from across the pond. Keep 'em coming!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been there, AFOB, but it's way out of my way. Captain's is probably a good 15 miles or so from my house. For years after my local CBS closed down, I dealt with online subscriptions services and eBay, etc.

Happily, I've just discovered a new CBS that's opened near me within about 4 miles. They're very tiny and so far only deal with new comics, but I can't tell you how great it is to buy new comics as they come out and to browse comic racks again!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Nashua, NH. Or, as we have to explain it to the rest of the country, 'north Boston.'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Santa Ana, CA (see my sig, I'm a rock's throw away from Disneyland)

But I grew up in Fremont (SF Bay Area). Moved to Orange County to go to school and never went back. You know the story...met a girl, fell in love, she filed a restraining order...met another girl, she liked the wierdness so I proposed. [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Nashua, NH. Or, as we have to explain it to the rest of the country, 'north Boston.'

Oh Cow Hampshire! [Wink]

Hey I'm just a Click Here For A SpoilerMasshole! [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
QUOTE]Oh Cow Hampshire! [Wink]

Hey I'm just a Click Here For A SpoilerMasshole! [Wink]

Yeah, that's us, stuck between the Click Here For A Spoiler Massholes and the Mainiacs. [Smile]

I grew up in Oklahoma, where the wind goes something, something, something. Never could stand that darn song...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A SpoilerMassholes?

I've never heard that one, though I've often called MA Click Here For A SpoilerMassO'Two$#!ts ...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Click Here For A SpoilerMassholes?

I've never heard that one, though I've often called MA Click Here For A SpoilerMassO'Two$#!ts ...

But now that you have heard of it, I bet you will be using it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I lived in Massachusetts till I was twelve and again for six years in my twenties and I never heard these at all. [shrug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I only heard of the one I said about 8 years ago.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.