Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » New User

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New User
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
No longer am I Dedman's alternate ego, I'm a real girl!

Hey everyone, I'm Dedman's better half... the one who prompted him to grow up a little... but not so much as to leave behind his comics! In fact, he's trying to move me away from my simple Lenore comics on the path to Legion!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, antacidlass!

Is that a Matter Eater Lass costume or a photo manip?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[Echo-Chamber Chet]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome!

I'm glad Deddy is sharing us with you and vice versa. Sorry I interrupted your house-hunt the other day!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome! Soon enough Deddy will have you posting on threads and arguing about the Legion! [Smile]

[Cheers]
[Legion Flag]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi AC glad you decided to post, but sorry you will never get us LMBP types to grow up, not even a little [No]

Just ask Gigglebot. She had to join Legion World just to keep me under control.
[LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antacidlass   Author's Homepage   Email antacidlass         Edit/Delete Post     
Haha I realized long ago that there's no making Deddy grow up. I've accepted this, and started taking my Immaturity-Elixer so that hopefully we'll someday be on the same level hehe!
Don't worry about it Kent, it's all over now except the transfer of cashola!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

From: wherever acid reflux lurks | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya Antacidlass! Glad you decided to join in the shenanigans here on LW! And it's good to know there is someone keeping an eye on Deddy. No telling what kind of trouble he can get into without supervision. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey FC - thats a manip i made back when I first created antacid lass as an Alt id...but seeing as i rarely used that alt I gave the login info to my better half [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Psst--Deddy---don't tell her about Gladys, 'kay? [No] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard, AntacidLass. We're mostly harmless. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antacidlass
2 TUMS up

Oh, I've heard all about Gladys, that harlot!

--------------------
Now with Calcium!!!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Gladys? *sniff* She...she.. wahhhhhhhs my friend! *choke* [Frown]

[Wink]

Welcome to Legion World Antacid Lass! Did Deddy tell you about the limerick requirement?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay a girl! *waves* Welcome antacidlass. [Smile] Glad to see Deddy's spreading the wealth. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.