Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Fake Breasts, Wig Found In Man's Car

For the record, it wasn't me.

And where exactly was Cobie this past weekend? [Hmmm?]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
yeah. You're classier than that.

You'd have walked I-384, not I-291.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Nothing classy about it... 384's closer, that's all. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! Everyone knows my handsome features make me resemble a DC Silver Age do-gooder like Tenzil or Dirk and surely they would have made mention of that if it was me!

Obviously this is yet another ploy by Dan Didio to keep me away from San Diego, where I will beat him up, fix DC and get the girl(s)!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
um, Cobes? Didio was just here 5 minutes ago. I'm not sure he realized you were joking.

apparently there's a restraining order on the way.

either that or Superman-Prime is going to crash the wedding of Mr and Mrs Cobalt.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

We're back to calling him Superboy-Prime, Kent. Dad D -said- so!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ha! Legendary heroes like me use Superboy Prime's as magic carpets when I'm too lazy to fly myself (re: always).

If only there was a Cobalt Kid on Earth-Prime to have inspired Superboy Prime to be a true hero! Much like I've inspired so many other young heroes like Caliente, Hrun the Barbarian and Thora!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! I was matched w/ that fella on eHARMONY!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
They really needed a picture of the guy in the thong. *sigh*

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Maybe Rhino can link you to the guy's eHarmony pics... [Wink]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<*whew* I'm glad no one recognized me!>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
A one hour police search? Arrested? A $2500 bond? For wearing a thong, a wig, and fake breasts? America is such a strange place. Have we lost our sense of humor? I imagine the guy has mental health issues. Don't get me started on the shameful criminalization of mental illness in this country.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.