Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » What a great board!!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What a great board!!!
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I just found this forum yesterday. I'm amazed at all the work that has been put into personalizing it for the Legion. Amazing job!!!

Kudos to the creators.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Caleb! We're just trying to make everyone feel at home.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean that I can throw my dirty underwear on the floor?

--------------------
My powers are Legion!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Lad:
Does that mean that I can throw my dirty underwear on the floor?

As long as you keep them in your room.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hot dog! Thanks, LL!

--------------------
My powers are Legion!

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
I just found this forum yesterday. I'm amazed at all the work that has been put into personalizing it for the Legion. Amazing job!!!

Kudos to the creators.

Thanks! Just avoid Cockrum's District and we should get along just fine. [Wink]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

I'll be good, I promise. I'm kind of regretting that whole situation anyways.

What's that old saying...

If you can't say something nice, go sit next to... (fill in the name of the most fitting Legion World Forum Member).

[Cool]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If you can't say something nice, go sit next to...

Fat Cramer! I'll talk to anybody.

Why do you like Tellus so much?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
welcome aboard CALEB !!!

this place is great, isn't it !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

I really like characters who are innocent or naive and couldn't be petty or vindictive even if they tried. By these rules, I was also very fond of Blok and I really like Shikari.

But Tellus stands out because he is one of the most unique looking characters I've ever seen. Unfortunately, this maybe a problem when other artists try to draw him. Steve Lightle is the only man, from what I've seen, who can truly do this character justice.

Still, I miss him. I really would like to see Batista's take on Tellus. Even better a Tellus mini-series by Lightle.... dreamy sigh!!!

--------------------

Caleb

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
welcome aboard CALEB !!!

this place is great, isn't it !!!

Matthew.

Thanks!

It feels a LOT more like the old board, with all of the most recognizable posters being their crazy selfs.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
It feels a LOT more like the old board, with all of the most recognizable posters being their crazy selfs.
Agreed! I've been searching for what seems like years since leaving the DC boards. Thought I had caught up with everyone a few days ago at Legion HQ only to discover that something had happened and most had disappeared. I had even posted to the "LMBP Space Jail" thread while I was there only to find out that the thread itself has jumped ship and lives on here. (I'll have to figure out how to reconcile the two somehow!)

In anycase, I'm glad I finally found my way "home" Guess I could say I was part of the "LMBP Lost" story arc.

V [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Varalent, it's GREAT to see ya!  -

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.