Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Where are they now? And what are they doing? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where are they now? And what are they doing?
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hard to keep track of everybody. I wonder if Brainiac 4 is still in the *ahem* institution? Is she spending her days heavily sedated? Painting frightening and meaningful pictures? Writing the Great Coluan Novel? Planning to break out and wreak havoc once more? (This last one is my favorite.)

Anybody else here wish they could get an update on particular character or sub-plot?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Rond Vidar!! Even for old times' sake, they should throw him in at the end of Dream Crime because of the Universo connection. He should at least be set up at Legion World somewhere doing stuff in the lab, consulting with Brainy ... good times, good times...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of subplots, what was that again at the end of the Computo / Robotica storyline? I certainly haven't forgotten it.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
What happened to Spider Girl and Evolvo after they were fired from the Workforce?

Along with Inferno, they were fairly big supporting characters in the early days of the reboot.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Rond Vidar!! Even for old times' sake, they should throw him in at the end of Dream Crime because of the Universo connection. He should at least be set up at Legion World somewhere doing stuff in the lab, consulting with Brainy ... good times, good times...

That would make me very happy.

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I wonder if Brainiac 4 is still in the *ahem* institution? Is she spending her days heavily sedated? Painting frightening and meaningful pictures? Writing the Great Coluan Novel? Planning to break out and wreak havoc once more? (This last one is my favorite.)

No longer in continuity.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Rond Vidar!!

Dead.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Speaking of subplots, what was that again at the end of the Computo / Robotica storyline? I certainly haven't forgotten it.

Forget it. [Wink]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
What happened to Spider Girl and Evolvo after they were fired from the Workforce?

Along with Inferno, they were fairly big supporting characters in the early days of the reboot.

It no longer ever happened.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread makes me depressed [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
quote:

IIRC, they were never mentioned again after McCauley had them fired. Ah well.

quote:
quote:

Forget it. [Wink]
Sharn Nux appearing at the end of time. I think she's still playing Tiddlywinks with the Time Trapper.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Seems appropriate here, but could also fit with that thread about 80s songs and sax riffs.

Only In My Dreams

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
quote:

Bah! Of course it happened, in EDE's private continuity where pretty much everything kind-of happened, somehow or other!

After being fired from the Workforce, Sussa joined up with Tarik the Mute's Light Speed Vanguard, which quickly turned out to be a front for a re-constituted Legion of Super-Villains*! By the time Sussa realized this, Tarik had her addicted to space-dope, and her life continued to spiral out of control! After serving with the LSV for years, she eventually ended up as the lover of Earth-Man, and a member of his Justice League of Earth! After the JLE's defeat, Earth-Man dumped her unceremoniously when he joined the Legion, which was pretty much a low point in her life. So, she pretty much kicked the space-dope habit, but still found it difficult to make a living, so she became a professional thief and sometimes lover/sometimes rival of Benn Pares! But she eventually achieved her lifelong goal of joining the Legion (who had rejected her prior to her tenure in the Workforce), during the phase in which the Legion had to go on the run!

*The original Legion of Super-Villains was, of course, founded by Dynamo Boy, in the EDEverse!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I loves me some EDEverse. And I'm glad Sussa kicked the space-dope.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I love happy endings! As long as the part where everyone gets erased into continuity didn't happen in the EDEverse!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Of course not! Though not everything is going well for poor Sussa, as her renewal of her relationship with Workforce-era boyfriend Jo Nah has been cut short when he rediscovered Tinya Wazzo was still alive! I'm certain she'll recover, though.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.