Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Who is the most SERIOUS Legionnaire???

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is the most SERIOUS Legionnaire???
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5?

Mon-El?

Saturn Girl?

Sharn Nux?

YOU decide!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
This sounds like a good survivor-esque type topic. Don't know if you want to work it up that way or not, but I can't take the time to do it now as I have to work this weekend to meet a deadline.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If you do a survivor thing, I'll play but until then:

Most serious - definitely Brainiac 5. He'd make the occasional joke in the pre-boot but h's pretty strait-laced now.

Other candidates - M'onel, with the weight of 1000 years and a secret god-status on his shoulders, not to mention all that power (called into question lately)

Umbra - angry, but serious - I don't think she takes jokes too well

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Ugggh... I can't start a new Survivor game right now... too busy with my top 25 game over at the Planetary Chance Machine.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I looked at that poll, seems interesting but I have to make time to do my rankings. We can save this serious-survivor for a rainy day.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Matter-Eater Lad was obviously originally intended to be the most serious (don't believe me? Check his earliest ADVENTURE appearances and his ACTION appearances) and then TMK came along and turned him into a buffoon!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Check out his dramatic conflict with Brainiac Five during the first Computo story for more of the "serious" Tenzil. He's one of the few Legionnaires that have ever really took Brainy to task for building things that tend to become huge menaces.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Serious members:
Brainiac 5
M'onel
Andromeda
Cosmic Boy
Saturn Girl

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What about Gear and Karate Kid? They seem on the serious side to me.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I see Brainy as serious but he has a wonderfully sarcastic & dry sense of humor.

Umbra, although dead serious, seems to have a little mischief in her eyes.

M'onel is serious and completely lacking in any sense of humor, so I pick him as MSL.

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.